The Post Your Own Music Thread

Sorry for many posts, but I was just jamming around, playing different solos when I had this idea of combining many solos. I actually had far less mistakes before recording this but who cares :D.

Cool song, Innerdream! What did you play in the song (or are you a one man band)?

I'm not a huge fan of the half-scream/half-growl vocals, but the song sounds good. Cheers!

Man some you your music is terrible and far to heavy thats not singing these bands are what you call music...
Axel rudi pell, check then out the singer is AMAZING! and a band called Gotthard the singer is called Steve lee let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
Wow, that's many talents you've got there, Innerdream, good luck on future songs.
---
I composed a little piece today, you might not find it flawless but I'm satisfied as this is my first creation.

Wow, that's many talents you've got there, Innerdream, good luck on future songs.
---
I composed a little piece today, you might not find it flawless but I'm satisfied as this is my first creation.

Very nice, some parts remind me of old school Genesis.

You should listen to them more, big influence on Steve Harris. I did a write up on their discography if you're interested.

hi Irons, check out my new Amon Amarth influenced killer, ripping track, Hunter's Moon

Innerdream, perhaps it was a difficult decision to change your clean voice for a rougher one, but now I can listen to your songs with more ease.
Keep up the good work!

Back