The official Maiden Tshirt discussion thread

Dick Brucinson

Dave Sustaine
We don't yet have a shirt discussion thread, do we?

So I thought it might be fun debating witches and folklore the shirts from the official shop. What do you think for example of the new Future Past allover black/white shirt (pic attached)? I first liked it, but only a little later I changed my mind and decided not to buy it since the design has just "too much" to it I think.

Which Maiden shirts from their store do you like, which other ones do you think are fails in terms of design? Btw, I think the less colourful their shirts are, the better in general. The attached picture from the Trooper-shirt is an example of a Tee way too colourful IMHO.

Edit:
And on demand of @MindRuler this thread is also about showing pictures of our Maiden shirt collections. It is pretty much about everything that has to do with official Maiden shirts in any way. That's btw why I named this thread "official Maiden Tshirt thread". It's not an official thread about Maiden shirts :nonono: but it is a thread about official Maiden shirts. :cool:

K800_1.JPGK800_2.JPGK800_3.JPG

Last edited:
Agreed, looks terrible. All over prints are too much like hippy tie dyed shirts for my tastes.

Can't go wrong with the simple Maiden logo and an image in a circle, no back print.

I wish maiden produced more shirts with album and single artwork that doesn’t have the band or the album name on it.

As an example I’d love a fear of the dark Eddie artwork t-shirt but when I look at the ones available I hate that the band name is splashed across the top or down the side with the album name on it too. I have enough shirts with the band logo on it just want some with pure artwork.

Agreed, looks terrible. All over prints are too much like hippy tie dyed shirts for my tastes.

Can't go wrong with the simple Maiden logo and an image in a circle, no back print.
Killers Black and white allover is probably the best maiden shirt there is

I don't buy too many shirts but couldn't help myself when they announced the IRN BRU collaboration shirt this year.

When I was younger it couldn´t be too colourful and gore but now I prefer more neutral shirts. I love my golden Senjutsu shirt

A great new shirt in the department store... :ok: Already love it & just ordered mine. This one looks really cool I think. :wub:
IMHO this one is the best of all three Dan Mumford desigins that made it to a shirt yet. ATG and TWOTW looked great too in their own way but were much too colourful on a Tee I think. However, this one does look perfect.

1.png2.png

Last edited:
I have a couple official shirts, either from the tour or Maiden FC, from 2005–2011, and their quality is hit and miss.
For example, 2005 tour shirt is still black, with not a single scratch on the print (and I wore it A LOT), while most of their Fan Club shirt print fell off within a year or so, and I rarely wore it.
Last month I bought official IM shirt in 12 years, but when it arrived (IRN MDN) I couldn't say I liked the print that much. I still haven't tried it on, but it looks like the print won't last long.

Last month I bought official IM shirt in 12 years, but when it arrived (IRN MDN) I couldn't say I liked the print that much. I still haven't tried it on, but it looks like the print won't last long.
Which one was that?
I myself ordered loads of Maiden shirts from the official store, but some I returned because they just didn't look as good as they did in their web store.
And indeed, 2005 had some great quality Maiden shirts. I have a 2003 Gimme Ed Shirt I bought in Donington, looks still almost just like new. 20 years later. All in total I have ca. 50 offical Maiden shirts now.

The exchange of shirts in case they don't fit on the first strike is a nightmare since Brexit occured (Germany based here).

Which one was that?
The one in colaboration with IRN BRU, it was availible in store only for two days or something like that.

2fc5v6hfwr8b1.jpg

New here but does anybody have a ballpark figure on what I could get out of these if I decided to sell? Ford tags pretty good shape. Thanks and any help will be appreciated.

Back