The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

LooseCannon said:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I would never have sent you that link.

I would also never tell you to try a different browser.

Oh I didn't think it was your fault. It just wasn't working for me. I'm trying a different browser. Google Chrome hates Mediafire anyway.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

BTW, the sound quality is very good.  If anyone uses Nero or other software that you can tweak the equalizer on, I put the setting to "Loudness" on Nero, and it sounds PERFECT now.  The instruments and vocals are more crisp than I've ever heard on a Maiden cd, I swear.

Thanks a lot! What browser should I use to open it? Google Chrome isn't doing much.

Cool JR. I have it on my iPod which has lots of sound settings. I'll have to play with them. :)

I would never have tested it with Firefox, Safari, and IE successfully.

judas_rising said:
BTW, the sound quality is very good.  If anyone uses Nero or other software that you can tweak the equalizer on, I put the setting to "Loudness" on Nero, and it sounds PERFECT now.  The instruments and vocals are more crisp than I've ever heard on a Maiden cd, I swear.

No, the sound quality isn't very good.  It's ripped at 192 CBR and it shows.  I'm happy to have it, but it's a low quality mp3 rip.

JR, did you try to slow down the burning speed? Also, Nero should have some setting for "automatic" speed. That seems to work best for me.

Internet Explorer did it!

When I thanked you, I was being serious by the way. It wasn't sarcasm. ;)

Travis. YOU'RE THE FUCKING MAN. Thank you so much bro.

What edition of WinRar am I supposed to download?

Whats up Dudes!!!! Cheers - please email me the link :     darkjedi35@msn.com..

THANKS AND.......     UP THE FUCKING IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone have a zip file of the album?

Hi guys.

GHZander @ gmail.com

Thank you.

Revelations85 said:
What edition of WinRar am I supposed to download?
Is your operating system 32 or 64 bit?
For 32: WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 3.93
For 64: WinRAR x64 (64 bit) 3.93

Back