The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Longtime fan, been following this site for a while...first post. Can someone please send me the link, I woul grately appreciate it...mattp2112@optonline.net

:rocker:

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

HELP again?  I got the files unzipped with winrar, and put them on a USB chip.  All files work on this PC, which has no cd burner.

SO, I take them to the other PC that does have a burner and they transfer fine (I'm using Nero 8 to burn).  Album takes longer than usual to burn, and when it finally completes it appears that looking at the back of the cd, only a song or two have successfully burned.  I put the disc in my stereo in my car, and it only plays track 1 and part of track 2...

Anyone else experiencing this?  THANK YOU ALL.

judas_rising said:
HELP again?  I got the files unzipped with winrar, and put them on a USB chip.  All files work on this PC, which has no cd burner.

SO, I take them to the other PC that does have a burner and they transfer fine (I'm using Nero 8 to burn).  Album takes longer than usual to burn, and when it finally completes it appears that looking at the back of the cd, only a song or two have successfully burned.  I put the disc in my stereo in my car, and it only plays track 1 and part of track 2...

Anyone else experiencing this?  THANK YOU ALL.

reduce your burning speed.

Thanks, LC. I'm trying to figure out how to download it now since nothing happened when I clicked the link. XD

I have no idea what you're talking about. I would never have sent you that link.

I would also never tell you to try a different browser.

LooseCannon said:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I would never have sent you that link.

I would also never tell you to try a different browser.
:lol:

Back