The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Nash said:
Up the Irons! Up the Iron Fans!

A link would be greatly appreciated. Especially after the thunderstorm at the gig yesterday here in Finland. Was going to hold until the release, but the wait is just too much! Decided to buy at least two albums to ease the moral...

So, if anyone could send a link to this address:

nash230@hotmail.com

Best regards,
Peter

Yeah...you got it.
Oh, yeah....what's really awesome about this is its only half the journey. It will be just as great when I hold the CD in my hand next week.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

When the wild wind blows is AMAZING!!!!   BEAUTIFUL EPIC!!!

There - someone threw the sucker on that site with the boat on it  :innocent:

Thanks for the links guys. Can't wait to crank this shit up.

Ah, shit. I just deleted the link by accident.

Oh, well. It shouldn't be too hard for people to find now. I suggest we just talk about the thing. I know I want to.

Please, I'm 41 and an absolute beginner with this link stuff. Could someone email me the link I won't be able to find on my own ?

yvan.maligorne@yahoo.fr

sounds like we finally have them all?

Someone PLEASE email me.....PLEASE.... cdpayne71@gmail.com

stuck at work....but off in 3 hours....woohoo!

Listened to Coming Home. It has a lot of Dickinson solo in it and it is good, but it is no Tears of the Dragon, and Children of the Damned or Infinite Dreams are way better. Please guys don't raise false hopes on people. I'm now afraid I'd be disappointed with When the Wild Wind Blows  :S

Invisible said:
There - someone threw the sucker on that site with the boat on it  :innocent:

Many thanks Invisible :edmetal:    You pointed  the way for the first 3 tracks for me ! Cheers!

True Maiden Fan spirit!

I just wanted to thank all the Maiden fans on this forum.   This is a great day  :ok:    I will have to stick around now because this site is full of people with true musical taste.  Up the Maidens from Oklahoma!  :edmetal:

Cheers!

S15TFF - First part 7/10 second part 9/10
El Dorado - 7/10
Mother of Mercy 8/10
Coming Home 9/10
The Alchemist 7/10
Isle of Avalon 9/10 (SSOASS part II?)
Starblind 9/10
The Talisman 9/10
The Man Who Would Be King 8/10
WTWWB 10/10

What a fucking awesome album!

Back