The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Isle of Avalon = one of Adrian's best solos of all time. I think it's Adrian. Could be wrong but it's giving me goosebumps.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Once a .rar file is downloaded, how do I convert it to .mp3 so I can put it on a USB chip to move to another PC that has a cd burner??!

you guys rock!! many thanks!  :shred:  :rocker:

judas_rising said:
Once a .rar file is downloaded, how do I convert it to .mp3 so I can put it on a USB chip to move to another PC that has a cd burner??!

It's a compressed file like a ZIP.  download winRAR at rarlab.com

Okay, judas.

a .rar is an archive. You need to extract it using a file like Winrar, which you can get for free (google it).

There's too much going on here for me to listen and I want to give it a GOOD listen, but I'll give my opinions later on for sure. OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!

Can someone, please send me the link - pitres@op.pl

Tired of listening to samples...

EDIT - Thanks Bart

Can anyone send a PM with the link?

Many thanks!!!

Back