The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

considering much of the crowd last night flew in from Europe and South America, it was quite wild compared to other shows I've been to in the states. It was up there with En Vivo in terms of energy. Fans knew the words to the new songs and sang along to words and riffs quite well. It was a pro shot concert too. I noticed recording and tape op boxes by the studio cameras indicating someone was recording it, not just streaming it or running live for the screens

I know of several people who travelled from Mexico/Europe to the Florida show who are also going to the Vegas show. A lot of people on the FC Forum are talking about descending on Vegas too, that could be a tremendous atmosphere.

It is a little upsetting to hear how Bruce sounds on the main chorus of Book Of Souls. Hopefully it's because it was the opening night and he still has to get warmed up. Also, I'm still wondering if that's an actual Eddie during Powerslave or part of the backdrop. If it is an Eddie, that means they have 4 Eddies total if you include the one in the big circle during Red And The Black.

It is a little upsetting to hear how Bruce sounds on the main chorus of Book Of Souls. Hopefully it's because it was the opening night and he still has to get warmed up. Also, I'm still wondering if that's an actual Eddie during Powerslave or part of the backdrop. If it is an Eddie, that means they have 4 Eddies total if you include the one in the big circle during Red And The Black.
It's a backdrop

But that's not Eddie. He appears on the TBOS booklet, his name is Dr. Necropolis,he is formed of the dead, harvester of the soul meat...ring a bell?

Back