The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

At least they have daysthe off between gigs noOnly four shows nextt 16 days. Hopefully Bruce will get better before europe.

Steve and Bruce almost threw a fan out in Adelaide. Someone was apparently threathening other fans during FOTD. Bruce stopped the show and said something like: I hope you like hospital food, because if you don't stop Steve and I will come down and assure you will eat it for a month. :D

So... You're to blame for Bruce's cold? :eek:
I think I got it because someone gave me a nasty gift on the fast train back to Jinhua from Hangzhou on May 2. I had been visiting Hangzhou for Labor Day Weekend but I've still got it. Listening to Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, and Black Sabbath has been helping me keep my spirits up.

I've seen a few videos on youtube of Bruce chastising unruly fans at different shows. Steve's double take in this one when he realizes that Bruce is yelling at a fan is pretty classic.

On the one hand, up on stage, I'm sure they see a lot of things going on at the barrier and it'd have to be pretty egregious for Bruce to call someone out -- and good on Bruce for standing up to jackasses. On the other, wow, said fan must feel like shit to have Bruce Dickinson yell at him in the middle of a show.
I was at that show, that was awesome!

That's still my favourite Maiden related video. You can tell Bruce is incredibly pissed off. And the break in the rant during Adrian's solo makes it even more dramatic.

It starts just as the song calms back down at 6:55, for those not patient enough to sit through FOTD again. :D

Did Dave do a spectacular 'miss' in his solo, or was that intentionally discordant?

Which part are you talking about? The slide at 4:47 sounds a little off, maybe a slight miss. As for the bend at 4:51 and the little run after it he's been playing that way this whole tour, I think.

Back