The greatest song sung by Ronnie James Dio

How many votes can we post, since Foro voted for four songs?  :huh:

If so, I second The Sign Of The Southern Cross, and nominate The Temple Of The King.

Black_Thunder94 said:
How many votes can we post, since Foro voted for four songs?  :huh:

If so, I second The Sign Of The Southern Cross, and nominate The Temple Of The King.

If I understand LC's intentions correctly, every post lets you second a previously nominated song, and nominate one on your own. I also assume you cannot second a song you have nominated yourself.

Eddies Wingman said:
If I understand LC's intentions correctly, every post lets you second a previously nominated song, and nominate one on your own. I also assume you cannot second a song you have nominated yourself.

Exactly, but I am still pondering doing a Survivor style instead.

Eddies Wingman said:

OK, that's what I did.

I'd like to nominate Children of the Sea.  I'm sure most of you have heard Live Evil and the vocal performance on that live version are amongst the best I've heard for any song ever.  Its a stirring song, great lyrics and is one of the best black sabbath songs in my opinion.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Even though it's WAY overplayed, I gotta go with: Rainbow In The Dark

Rainbow in the dark has already been nominated, and seconded.

By the way, I second Children of the Sea.

I have updated the front page. I imagine what I'll end up doing is having an elimination series now.

I am VERY interested to see what the eventual results of this are.  There are so many phenomenal songs that Dio sang, I feel like you can't really go wrong with any of the ones on the front page. 

infinitedreams7thson said:
There are so many phenomenal songs that Dio sang, I feel like you can't really go wrong with any of the ones on the front page. 

...assuming you go with STARGAZER!!!!!
:innocent:

Well, I'm going to eliminate them...only the final 3 songs will be the one where you want to choose Stargazer!

Hey, how did your elimination threads work again? Pick a few of the worst, so on?

Yes, people voted for the worst song. I updated the poll and removed the "winner" every 2 days.

I was giving people 3 votes per round, and eliminating up to 3 songs, if there were enough votes to make it reasonable.

Just as a note, Rainbow Survivor starts on August 16, with Dio Survivor to follow when Rainbow is done.

Back