The Future Past Tour 2024

I have absolutely no idea what is going on here, but if we're speculating seriously, they might adress the 20th anniversary of the No More Lies - Souvenir EP and Nicko's recovery next year by doing Age of Innocence (How old?) live.

:)

Last edited:
I have absolutely no idea what is going on here, but if we're speculating seriously, they they might adress the 20th anniversary of the No More Lies - Souvenir EP and Nicko's recovery next year by doing Age of Innocence (How old?) live.

:)
I would pay full price JUST to see this and this alone :lol:

Maybe it's just Nicko's wish, but the last few tours tells us that Maiden want to make their setlists more interesting and fresh. Also, in the last 2 years Nicko played with his solo band songs like To Tame A Land, Infinite Dreams, Alexander, Stranger, 22 Acacia Avenue, Murders In The Rue Morgue.
If he is talking about the next tour (I think so), then the current TFP tour should only have 2 legs. 2025 will be either: 3rd leg, new album tour or a likely Hits/hybrid tour with some Deep cuts.

I doubt they will play the Future Past tour for a third leg in 25. Legacy was the exception. Maiden dont do three legs of a tour. Something new will happen in 25 I believe

A curious quote from Nicko for the new FC mag! :yey:

View attachment 32452
There are two sentences that are quite intriguing but very clear about the next step for Iron Maiden.

1) "Looks To The Future (Past)" is very oriented on the future not really about the 2023/2024 tour but it could be about bringing "Futureal" in the setlist OR, imo, the future of Iron Maiden itself that is linked to the second sentence that is :

2) "What gems might be next ?" that is also quite intriguing, BUT my guess is that indicates some new songs from Iron Maiden and a new album coming next year... or in early 2025.

Last edited:
I don't get the obsession with Only the God Die Young. It's a good song, but there are so many better Maiden songs deserving to be played.
Yeah, it's the weakest track on the album for me. It's still fine and I really like the verses, but the chorus is quite weak. I agree that there are definitely more interesting songs that they could play liv-

I hope for To Tame a Land.
AW HELL NO

I don't get the obsession with Only the God Die Young. It's a good song, but there are so many better Maiden songs deserving to be played. I hope for To Tame a Land.
This is because I used to listened to soass a lot when I was a young dude and so it has a very special place in my personal pantheon. To tame a land is good be it is not comparable to all the wonderful epics Maiden has delivered since. And OTGDY has never been played, just like Alexander. So I'll go for OTGDY anytime.

Back