The Future Past Tour 2024

I won't say on this site, but I believe there could be truth to it. Dave is obviously one.

In any case they all seem commited to Maiden for the foreseeable future.
I don't see the problem. If it's wrong no one is going to laught at you, and if you know something that no one here knows and if it's true well, like i said they all have done enough and we should be grateful. That band was created and getting bigger by touring anyway.
But we also respect when someone wants to keep his things for him so no worries

Nicko' own words were "if I ever feel, or other members feel like my chops are not up to par, then I'll offer to step down".

With everything that happened this year... Yeah, you do the maths. But incredible will power and determination brought Nicko back on tour.

All in all, I think Bruce's solo carrer resurrection indicates something. I'm sure Bruce is prepairing for life after Maiden. And I think if Maiden stops touring Adrian might join him again. But not before that.

TFP brought new wind in IM's sails as a touring entity. I really hope they don't extend it as much as they did with LOTB. Keeping things fresh might extend their touring career.

Nicko' own words were "if I ever feel, or other members feel like my chops are not up to par, then I'll offer to step down".

With everything that happened this year... Yeah, you do the maths. But incredible will power and determination brought Nicko back on tour.

All in all, I think Bruce's solo carrer resurrection indicates something. I'm sure Bruce is prepairing for life after Maiden. And I think if Maiden stops touring Adrian might join him again. But not before that.

TFP brought new wind in IM's sails as a touring entity. I really hope they don't extend it as much as they did with LOTB. Keeping things fresh might extend their touring career.
I remember that the tour was extended cause of covid. So i think these extra legs were to help the people involded in the band's staff.
Here in México has been said that Adrian will join Bruce on his solo tour so correct me if im wrong but are you refering to Adrian being a permanent member of his band?

I remember that the tour was extended cause of covid. So i think these extra legs were to help the people involded in the band's staff.
Here in México has been said that Adrian will join Bruce on his solo tour so correct me if im wrong but are you refering to Adrian being a permanent member of his band?
I'm reffering that H might play with Bruce again when Maiden doesn't tour anymore.

I think he would be able to do Bruce/SK.

Or he just wants to do his solo stuff on the side, he is 65 and now is the time to do things he wants to do. I also think he said the album has been in the works since 2014 and If Eternity Should Fail was a song written for the solo album.

All I can say is that Dave was noticeably well prepared this year. That doesn't really fit in with someone who only goes on tour out of a sense of duty and doesn't care much about it anymore.

Of course, I hope that's not just my wishful thinking

Or he just wants to do his solo stuff on the side, he is 65 and now is the time to do things he wants to do. I also think he said the album has been in the works since 2014 and If Eternity Should Fail was a song written for the solo album.
That's also a possibility. But, I think with what happened this year, post-Maiden career must be at least at the back of his thoughts somewhere.

All I can say is that Dave was noticeably well prepared this year. That doesn't really fit in with someone who only goes on tour out of a sense of duty and doesn't care much about it anymore.

Of course, I hope that's not just my wishful thinking
He hasn't been this sharp in years. Great sound and playing.

I think he could easily have played on Tyranny of Souls and this album and tour (as well as the previous Bruce festival tour in the 2000s) if he had any interest.
I think the main reason he didn't was because of the commitment to Maiden. If Maiden stops touring, that changes things massively.

The 2002 tour was the Skunkworks band and knowing how H likes precision, he wouldn't gel well with Alex Dickson IMO.

We know H still has hunger for heavy music as demonstrated with PRR.

I think the main reason he didn't was because of the commitment to Maiden. If Maiden stops touring, that changes things massively.

The 2002 tour was the Skunkworks band and knowing how H likes precision, he wouldn't gel well with Alex Dickson IMO.

We know H still has hunger for heavy music as demonstrated with PRR.

Bruce asked Chris Dale to put together the band for the 2002 festival dates, so it was logical for Chris Dale to call people he knew well/had previously worked with.

Back