The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could swap out Time Machine for Senjutsu, it's only 1 minute difference but taking away the intro it's about the same as far as playing time goes
It's possible (the poster is reversed, the time machine is needed for Senjutsu again wow), but I think they would prefer the better/more lively live song and this is Time Machine, although Senjutsu is a big song for the album. Curious how the song will work in the middle of the set.
Time Machine is important for the theme, Days Of Future Past is the name of the tour - both songs have the same noticeable backdrop. Celts too, and I doubt they will change a live favorite like Writing On The Wall (the other new song that was played live for years in a row was The Wicker Man).

It's between Celts, Time Machine and even Days, but it's really difficult to say.

Time Machine isn't going anywhere. It's there on the poster.

They could swap Celts for Clansman (because of no LOTB down there) and maybe just add Flight Of Icarus, as it's only 3 minutes, but that's about it.

Unlikely (but there is a chance). I think this just means that Australia and NZ will be announced first.

If I had to bet, as I said before, the tour will start in southern Balkans (Croatia or Serbia, Bulgaria or Romania, Greece, Turkey).
Looks like Australia and NZ will be announced today in a few hours.

Wonder when the rest will be, need to know if there is going to be a NA tour before I make travel plans ahaha

Looks like Australia and NZ will be announced today in a few hours.

Wonder when the rest will be, need to know if there is going to be a NA tour before I make travel plans ahaha
The poster says "World tour". So, I'd say a few gigs in Europe, then India and Singapore, then Oz and NZ, then Japan, followed by SA and 15 gigs in NA to end it.

Time Machine isn't going anywhere. It's there on the poster.
Yes. But so was the mushroom cloud in the 2022 poster, but 2 Minutes wasn't played.

Which other songs we can confirm from the poster? We need a better resolution. I'd say: the SIT songs, Hell On Earth, Writing, Fear, Trooper and Days are all untouchable.
They could swap Celts for Clansman (because of no LOTB down there) and maybe just add Flight Of Icarus, as it's only 3 minutes, but that's about it.
Highly unlikely.
Future Past World Tour 2024 sounds to me they travel many continents next year.
Spot on!

I would take that bet. The last three tours promoting a new album have changed setlists on the second leg and have followed a similar pattern of North America or Europe one year and a global tour the next (or vice versa). Nothing wild though - I would guess something like Wrathchild or Hallowed returning. Maybe an outside chance of Celts being swapped with something, but I really doubt they’re going to learn another epic during the break.

I would take that bet. The last three tours promoting a new album have changed setlists on the second leg and have followed a similar pattern of North America or Europe one year and a global tour the next (or vice versa). Nothing wild though - I would guess something like Wrathchild or Hallowed returning. Maybe an outside chance of Celts being swapped with something, but I really doubt they’re going to learn another epic during the break.
But did they change the setlist and play only different places in those cases?

My thoughts too. I'd say Celts is the only song that could get swapped. And there are only two candidates. Hallowed and Clansman. They could add a short song like Wratchild or Icarus or maybe swap Madness for Clairvoyant. But that's about it. SIT songs are staying for sure.

Icarus and Clansman being candidates, because Australia was missed on LOTB tour and both were the highlights of the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back