The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered why they skipped Maiden England 2014 before realising that is was on Rock am Ring and not Wacken.

Every time I'm remembered of how damn great the music video for Speed of Light is, I get giddy and smile.
Damn it, I thought they played Wacken too.

Oh damn, some complaining about bad songs, meanwhile I'm here having a blast because TBOS is my favorite Maiden album (unpopular opinion, I know)
Great album (which applies to all albums but No Prayer in my book).

Oh damn, some complaining about bad songs, meanwhile I'm here having a blast because TBOS is my favorite Maiden album (unpopular opinion, I know)
I absolutely love TBOS! There’s an element of nostalgia because it was still the new album when I got into Maiden, and my first time seeing them was on the supporting tour in 2017.

Nostalgia aside, I think it has some truly great songs

Nothing wrong with The Red And The Black. It was great to witness live in concert in 2016.
I haven't written much comments as I watched the stream from the tv, but it was nice to see some more songs from Wacken 2008.
I was there at that show and probably my biggest Maiden show, the audience was hectic..at one point I didn't even touch the ground with my feet as I was carried by the crowd.
Saw 3 shows in 2008 and it was special tour..damn, still thinking how nice was it to see the show front row (won First To The Barrier).

I like TRATB but only the live versions. Adrian's second solo in particular melts my face off. The video also has many cathartic moments like H and Jan finally, finally, playing together next to each other without looking like they've been forced to sit next to each other in the classroom photo.

e: What's this? A live version of TRATB where the cool instrumental isn't suddenly interrupted by Casio synths at +8 gain? Say it ain't so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back