The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I was looking to start a thread because I am a first time poster. I am going to the show on the 31st of May here in Prague. Anyway, I am an American living in CZ for 12 years and wanted to try to get a few fans to maybe gather at my small pub before the shows here on the 30th and 31st. We could have a few beers and head over to the show together. I guess send me a direct message if you're interested.

Also, don't hesitate to reach out if you are traveling to Prague for the show and want some tips on places to go and things to eat, etc.

Hi guys, I was looking to start a thread because I am a first time poster. I am going to the show on the 31st of May here in Prague. Anyway, I am an American living in CZ for 12 years and wanted to try to get a few fans to maybe gather at my small pub before the shows here on the 30th and 31st. We could have a few beers and head over to the show together. I guess send me a direct message if you're interested.

Also, don't hesitate to reach out if you are traveling to Prague for the show and want some tips on places to go and things to eat, etc.
One of the best holidays I ever had was to Prague. The beer tour I did was amazing. I ate lots of schnitzel too.

Hopefully Fake, but I don't like this setlist. First two songs has to go. No Parchment. I would like that the show would end with Wasted Years. This whole 'realms' idea was nice but is not necessary for Future Past tour.

One of the best holidays I ever had was to Prague. The beer tour I did was amazing. I ate lots of schnitzel too.
Come on back man! I would love to get a couple fan get togethers here before the shows on the 30th and 31st! I am part of a Springsteen message board too and we had a blast with like 15 of us from the board when he came out here in 2012!

Just seen this on the IMFC forum. This looks the most realistic out of all of them.

327d891f54b1a02f4c047d3e42c56e901d66301c.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back