The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumors have changed down here in South America. Until last week, the rumors were Maiden was going to play here between march and april. Fanpages from Brazil and mainly from Chile were saying that. Now some colombian fanpage has said that they are in close contact with promoters. According to them, it's a matter of time until Maiden announces they will play on Colombia (and SA) in the second half of 2024.

Also, Rock In Rio 2024 has announced its dates: 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21 and 22 september.

What do you guys think?
did they played in 2023?

Rumors have changed down here in South America. Until last week, the rumors were Maiden was going to play here between march and april. Fanpages from Brazil and mainly from Chile were saying that. Now some colombian fanpage has said that they are in close contact with promoters. According to them, it's a matter of time until Maiden announces they will play on Colombia (and SA) in the second half of 2024.

Also, Rock In Rio 2024 has announced its dates: 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21 and 22 september.

What do you guys think?

So now North America May-June? which means mostly amphitheaters instead of arenas.

I can see why they would move South America to September because of Rock in Rio.

What do you guys think?

Considering how predictable Maiden are lately, I bet they will end up headlining Rock in Rio.

Considering how predictable Maiden are lately, I bet they will end up headlining Rock in Rio.
Predictable how? I feel that next years tour is really hard to predict, especially after Power Trip, there are some very odd rumours floating around and we are also very likely getting Bruce's album very soon with a tour to follow.

What round gum that Nicko is eating.
Does anyone know the details? What is the name of the product and can I buy it online?
03C33A96-9D6E-4A52-B3E5-F56B3C5F3122.jpeg

What do you guys think?
Interesting. This is a special tour, so it's no surprise that Maiden want to play the big festivals like Rio or Download again so soon. I thought they would want to book some stadium dates for SA, August-September-October is possible for that or not? If they play Rio, the SA dates will be around that date for sure.

If the tour starts in May or June, that means they have the start of the year free to record a new album (January-March). Remember the ''5 years plan''. :)
Predictable how? I feel that next years tour is really hard to predict, especially after Power Trip, there are some very odd rumours floating around and we are also very likely getting Bruce's album very soon with a tour to follow.
Yep. If he's busy with Maiden early next year, he can release the album in April (before the start of the Maiden tour; he released TOS 5 days before the start of Maiden's 2005 tour) and do a tour for it in November-December (if the Maiden tour will finish in September/October). It makes perfect sense.

Yep. If he's busy with Maiden early next year, he can release the album in April (before the start of the Maiden tour; he released TOS 5 days before the start of Maiden's 2005 tour) and do a tour for it in November-December (if the Maiden tour will finish in September/October). It makes perfect sense
The rumours are that he is touring spring/early summer, album out early next year.

The rumours are that he is touring spring/early summer, album out early next year.
That's even better. I guess he can release the album and record a new Maiden album both early next year. I don't expect big promotion for it.
As for the tour, spring/early summer is usually when Maiden start their tours nowadays, so it's odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back