The Early Days Tour 2005 - Missing bootleg information

A

Anonymous

Some of you may be aware that I'm compiling a list of all available bootlegs in order to help traders build up their collection. I've had some valuable help from a few visitors of the IMC already, and I'm really grateful to those who sent in information (they'll know who they are!  -_-).

You can check out a fairly complete list already prepared for the Early Days Tour 2005, either by concert dates or by available bootlegs. I have, however some missing information for the following bootlegs on that tour:

Any info on bootlegs from these gigs would be very much appreciated!  :ok:

07-07-2005 Helsinki audio recording exists
19-07-2005 Camden audio recording exists
31-07-2005 Noblesville DAT recording exists
28-08-2005 Reading - there is a 3track pro shot DVD and also rumours about a complete audience DVD

if you need more info on them this is your number one url to go -> http://stbailly.free.fr/Home.htmL

what you cant find there simply doesnt exists  ;)

I know that these bootlegs exist. I only wanted some information, like the scans of the covers and any other relevant comments.  ;)

2005 07 31 Noblesville, Indianapolis Verizon Wireless Music Center

Taper: not known
DAT recording
15 tracks (1 CD)
TT: 79:01

01 The Ides Of March
02 Murders In The Rue Morgue
03 Another Life
04 Prowler
05 The Trooper
06 Revelations
07 Wrathchild
08 Die With Your Boots On
09 Phantom Of The Opera
10 Run To The Hills
11 The Number OF The Beast
12 Hallowed Be Thy Name
13 Iron Maiden
14 Running Free/Ozzy Not well
15 Sanctuary

Covers: Not done yet.

P.S.  I've just found out that Offenbach/Frankfurt 1982 bootleg is 80% fake. I think that bootleg was recorded in Bochum Ruhrlandhalle (1982.04.22)
I uploaded Bruce's speech from that show.(http://www.sanktuarium.org/html/bochum.mp3)
Just listen to it and hear Bruce says "...last night we played in Hamburg and this place is called Ruhrlandhalle..."
Other prove - I've got Iron Maiden bootleg from Somewhere On Tour 1986 - Offenbach 1986 and in that place-Stadthalle we here very diffrent sound system than on bootleg so called "Offenbach 1982".
Stadthalle is much bigger than Ruhrlandhalle and Offenbach 1982 sounds like Maiden played in a smaller place rather than in big hall.

P.P.S. Check out my homepage:
http://www.maidenpoland.prv.pl/ (Link/BOOTLEGI)
I can share some covers (front & back) if you want to or translate some facts to english
Some of my artworks:
http://www.maidenokladki.republika.pl/

Wow! That's an impressive website and a great collection of artwork!  :eek:

Anyway, thanks a lot for the info.  :ok:

Maverick said:
Wow! That's an impressive website and a great collection of artwork!  :eek:

Thanx  ;)
If you need covers (front & back in a 500x500 and 700x535) just ask and I'll send them

Well, would you have the time to check what's missing in my lists and send the corresponding covers? I'm currently working my way backwards in time from 2005.

Maverick said:
Well, would you have the time to check what's missing in my lists and send the corresponding covers? I'm currently working my way backwards in time from 2005.

You might get double stuff, Mav..

Martin might send things which I just sent. But maybe he has more, which would be good !

By the way, I'm downloading from a guy called dmitriy1977

Cheers
Forostar

Forostar, you're sending stuff working your way from older tours, whereas I asked Martin to go the opposite way. Hopefully, there shouldn't be any duplicates there.  -_-

Maverick said:
Forostar, you're sending stuff working your way from older tours, whereas I asked Martin to go the opposite way. Hopefully, there shouldn't be any duplicates there.   -_-

Alright ! :)
And even if, I realized it's not that bad. Better toomany than too less scans :)

Forostar said:
Alright ! :)
And even if, I realized it's not that bad. Better toomany than too less scans :)

I'm better at older tours (1979-2002) so I'm going to send info about them also.

p.s Have you checked that Offenbach 1982 bootleg? Am I right thinking it was rather recorded in Bochum?

Back