The Day that eventually came!

That was a nod to a bible quote, John 3:16 "For god so loved the earth, he gave his only begotten son"

Or words to that effect.

Maybe, since 1K liked Raven so much, this would be better:

Maiden 11:35 "Raven Wept"  (just poking fun)  ;)

Well, the 3:16 quote is seen a lot of times around here, people change it up all the time-- if you watch WWE wrestling, they used to have Stone Cold Steve Austin shirts that said "Austin 3:16"

The other one is only known because it is the shortest verse in the bible. 

I figure it is easier to back up statements to a rabid christian by knowing the bible well-- I've kicked a few of them in bible trivia.

Wasted155 said:
Well, the 3:16 quote is seen a lot of times around here, people change it up all the time-- if you watch WWE wrestling, they used to have Stone Cold Steve Austin shirts that said "Austin 3:16"

it's a nice quote !

Wasted155 said:
I figure it is easier to back up statements to a rabid christian by knowing the bible well-- I've kicked a few of them in bible trivia.

it could be awesome withnessing these biblical battles of quotes !

Thanks!

Its kinda fun.  I remember, when I was 18, the first time I met my future mother-in-law, we played bible trivia, and I beat her.  She is like a super catholic, or something, went to catholic school her whole life.  Its kinda fun to do things like that on occasion.

(yes, I'm kinda bragging, sorry for the immodesty)

now that you mentioned : I never understood what's so particular being a catho in US ??
I was reading somewhere that Kennedy dispite his belief was elected President

isn't catholisism the first power regarding believers in US ??  :blink:

Well, I'm not so sure... you're either 'for em, or again' em' ( a joke, kinda)

I think a lot of people that aren't catholic have issues with them, cause they represent the 'establishment' of religion in the world.  The christian right don't think they are rigid enough, and main stream protestants think their set-up is too rigid.  I live in an area where it is predominantly catholic, so I haven't, really, dealt with the anti-catholic feeling you will find in other areas of the country.

Wasted155 said:
I think a lot of people that aren't catholic have issues with them, cause they represent the 'establishment' of religion in the world. 

nice explaination !
maybe they are a bit snob with the others, so the later finish not to like them

And when you're high you never ever wanna come down - suck! down - suck! down - SUCK! down YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHOHOWOHOWOHOWOHOWOWOWOWOOOWOWOWOOOOOWAAW!

Back