The case AnC^MaRiNeR

Master Owl does not speak often. But when he does post, it's probably the best posting I get to see.

Maverik, you made a good decision, and i don't think it's totalitarian at all. The poll failed for the same reason it fails in a nation's democracy... lack of participation and an ignorant public. What I mean is we have over 1,000 members...only ten voted, not only that probably out of those 1000+ only 100 (or less) actually bumped into a Anc^Mariner post, hence the ignorant public. More than the attention this created i'm suprised at the lack of participation by the other board members, everybody seems to have time to vote for their favorite album or song but nobody has time to vote on the fate of one of their fellow members. So once more, under the circumstances, good decision Maverik.
p.s Loosecannon is right, high five for all who posted! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

"My biggest problem with him is his hostility towards the other members of the board, calling us 'blind' and 'pagans' and..."
- Onhell, regarding AnC^MaRiNeR

"The poll failed for the same reason it fails in a nation's democracy... lack of participation and an ignorant public. "
- Onhell, regarding the members of the board

Hmm, not to be a pain in the ass or anything, but do you see my point? I actually enjoy and agree with most of your posts Onhell, but this caught my attention. That's not to say that I don't agree with both statements, however.

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I knew that phrasing would get me in trouble. All I can say is, read the entire post. No selective quoting to bring things out of context!

Back