"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vitally important addition to the above:

Posting of leaks, including unpublished lyrics from illegitimate sources, is obviously still prohibited, even in The Book Of Souls forum.

The lyrics revealed so far through published reviews are OK; those sources are legit. Remember to keep any revealed lyrics in spoiler tags outside The Book of Souls forum, including this thread.

So, in this thread, we must use spoiler tags for discussing anything we hear as well as legit sourced lyrics? And the only place we don't have to use spoilers for those things is in the TBOS threads in the commentary section?

That's right. This thread is for news and general discussion about the coming of the album, so let's keep details in spoiler tags here.

Those entering the Book of Souls forum agree implicitly to be spoiled: discussion is free and open there.

This thread has slowed down since there seems to be no news on BoS.
Allowing myself to digress from the topic a little...:rolleyes: so who has heard of Babymetal? I avoided clicking on youtube for ages just because of the name but recently a friend forced me to listen to it and i found it quite interesting. The musicians behind the masks are technically quite brilliant and they seem to cover all metal genres. Good time pass while we wait for BoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back