"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the I've discovered majority of this forum is based in Europe because when I fall asleep I wake up to like 15 pages, but during the latter half of the day here on the west coast of NA this thread slows right down. :p But I gotta love that Travis is on my side of the pond and helps keep this thread going when a lot of the others are asleep!

I feel like the I've discovered majority of this forum is based in Europe because when I fall asleep I wake up to like 15 pages, but during the latter half of the day here on the west coast of NA this thread slows right down. :p But I gotta love that Travis is on my side of the pond and helps keep this thread going when a lot of the others are asleep!

Yeah, I'm in the U.S. and I wake up to about 10-15 alerts every morning. It's nice reading material with my morning coffee.

Thanks. I follow that Brazilian Maiden fanpage on FB because they usually have some exclusive stuff and they posted this few minutes ago, just thought it might've had something interesting and Google Translate didn't help :)

We might be spending the next day or 2 making the BIG move into our new house so it's hard to say how much of this party I'll be here for, but I'll sure try my best!

We might be spending the next day or 2 making the BIG move into our new house so it's hard to say how much of this party I'll be here for, but I'll sure try my best!

That's fine. I'm actually moving into my new apartment with two of my friends and another student on Saturday for the new semester of college, so I'll probably be busy too. That said, I'll be sure to have Speed of Light blasting on repeat through out the weekend!

That's fine. I'm actually moving into my new apartment with two of my friends and another student on Saturday for the new semester of college, so I'll probably be busy too. That said, I'll be sure to have Speed of Light blasting on repeat through out the weekend!
Actually it could suck since I might now be here right when the song is made available. Not the end of the world though since I sill hear it.

Man were out here in joshua tree at a desert retreat in the middle of nowhere to watch the meteor showers .
Tommorow night it's speed of light and shooting stars and trooper ale (n stuff) til sunrise!!! Life is sweet my freinds!!

My time zone is GMT + 7 hrs. How long is the wait going to be for me? Anyone knows when it will be availble in youtube tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back