Test your tolerance for stupidity!

I. Want. My. 8. minutes. back. NOW!
That is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life
, and I know a guy who was playing guitar nude with the backplate off (he got his plums and banana caught in the tremolo springs)

I made it to 4:22, before my desire to whack her with a shovel overpowered any small amount of patience I had left.
WhatsInAName said:
...I know a guy who was playing guitar nude with the backplate off (he got his plums and banana caught in the tremolo springs)

Ouch. We really didn't need to hear that... :p

I'll test this at home, but I may have seen the video already.  Regardless, both homeopaths and psychics are bullshit.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Ouch. We really didn't need to hear that... :p
Spoiler'd now, and I wonder... is it possible to censor a quote? You might wanna do that.
I dunno what was wrong with me when I made that comment.

I just watched the whole thing now...

If someone would make a video debunking and correcting each point, then that video would last for hours.

Urgh. The nail in the coffin was calling the greatest scientist of our time "Stephen Hawkings". I hate that so much.

I showed to my fellow nerds in phycics class :) she basically butchered everything we've learned for two years  :ok:

I made it for 30 seconds, because that woman simply talks like a retard, and I can't listen to that. However, I wouldn't know if what she said was wrong, because physics is the thing in the universe I know the very least about. It was my worst subject at school, and I can't remember a single time I had anything better than the equivalent to a D- there.

Back