TBOS Tour Predictions

I know they dropped SIASL because Adrian left, but the fact that they didn't bother bringing it back when he rejoined doesn't speak highly of their thoughts on it as a live track.

Source on Deja Vu? That'd be very interesting if true!
They played SIASL on their Edhunter tour which was after Adrian rejoined the band in 1999.

Deja Vu was mentioned in an French Interview somewhere, can't find it right now

That's what I'm referring to. They dropped it when his dad died and he had to drop out of the tour and they didn't play it again when he rejoined.

Oh, I see what you mean now. And it's true that they haven't played it in all these years. If they did have any interest, it would have surely been on one of the history tours.

Hmm... interesting read. My guesses for the classic song that Maiden "never play live" would go as follows...

1. Killers
2. Die With Your Boots On
3. Flight of Icarus
4. Still Life
5. Stranger in a Strange Land

Or they can even pull out something from "No Prayer for the Dying" or "Fear of the Dark". I wouldn't mind seeing any of them. I'll have my fingers crossed for any of the Top 5 above.

Hmm... interesting read. My guesses for the classic song that Maiden "never play live" would go as follows...

1. Killers
2. Die With Your Boots On
3. Flight of Icarus
4. Still Life
5. Stranger in a Strange Land

Or they can even pull out something from "No Prayer for the Dying" or "Fear of the Dark". I wouldn't mind seeing any of them. I'll have my fingers crossed for any of the Top 5 above.
If any of those 5 were going to get played, they would have been on 1 of the history tours so I wouldn't expect them at all. MAYBE DWYBO. However, with ATSS being pulled out on the Maiden England tour, I think there's a better chance at 1 or 2 of the songs that were released as singles from No Prayer and/or Fear OT Dark. And possibly a shorter track that was a single from the Blaze Years.

I think the options for this tour can very well be Murders In the Rue Morgue, Killers and Prodigal Son, since Bruce started that they are among his favourite songs.
Another try with the set:
1. If Eternity Should Fail
2. Speed Of Light
3. Sea Of Madness
4. The Trooper
5. Coming Home
6. Death Or Glory
7. Hallowed Be Thy Name
8. Blood Brothers
9. Book Of Souls
10. Infinite Dreams
11. Heaven Can Wait
12. Number Of The Beast
13. Fear Of The Dark
14. Iron Maiden
-----------------------------------
15. Murders In A Rue Morgue
16. Prodigal Son
17. Sanctuary

Killers is a possibility.

I really think it'll be a classic that wasn't played on a history tour. It goes along nicely with what Bruce said.

I'm crossing my fingers for CSIT. I think it would be a great song to open the encore. If they played Still Life, I would tear up. But it's most likely going to be Stranger, or Icarus.

Was Die With Your Boots On played on the 2005 history tour?

I'm hoping it's something truly rare but in all honesty I'm not expecting it. That way I can't be too disappointed that instead of something truly rare it's a return of something like Sanctuary.

I'm hoping it's something truly rare but in all honesty I'm not expecting it. That way I can't be too disappointed that instead of something truly rare it's a return of something like Sanctuary.
I bet it's going to be Hallowed.

-it's old
-it's popular with fans
-they "haven't played it on the past couple of tours"

My fingers are crossed for Killers. Love that song. Really good, primal early Maiden. I always got the feeling that Killers was the sound Steve wanted for No Prayer.

Is for sure Flight of Icarus

but if i am wrong i would love to be played

Killers
Murders in the rue morgue
Be quick or be dead
Caught somehwere in time

I still think you're all wrong and we're going to hear something from the 90's that hasn't been played since one of those tours. Or maybe a bit of both.

I can't think of any 90s songs that the current lineup hasn't played yet that would be likely.

Be Quick or Be Dead is an outside possibility. I can't see anything else coming in that hasn't been played by this lineup. Bruce is very fond of the track.

Back