TBOS Tour Predictions

I'm betting on IESF, SOL, TRATB, TBOS and DOG.

I'd like to hear Great Unknown, WTRRD and TOAC as well, but I doubt that will happen.

Also, 35 years of Killers in 2016. I'm putting my money on at least Wrathchild.
I hope they give Wrathchild a rest. It's been done to death. In a September interview with Eddie Trunk, Bruce mentioned Muders In The Rue Morgue, Killers and Prodigal Son as three of his favorite Dianno-era songs to sing... hopefully one of those makes an appearance instead!

Prodigal Son, while probably the least interesting song on the album, would be cool seeing live. Also, the title track and Murders are awesome!

Somewhere In Time turns 30 next year... how about this for an encore?

Caught Somewhere In Time
Wasted Years
Alexander The Great

:D

Caught Somewhere In Time on encore would be crazy. Bruce wouldn't be able to handle it, honestly. Aces high on last tour was already tough.

How many songs from the other "reunion" albums do you think we can expect? Often, they've played songs from the most recent albums. So maybe we can expect one song from The Final Frontier. My guess is El Dorado. The crash intro would work well after Speed of Light. I hope we get at least one AMOLAD song, if we do, my guess is TROBB. I seem to recall Bruce hinting that it's time to play another Dave song? TROBB is my guess if they indeed play one of his. And the final would be The Wicker Man, which I'm certain they'll do. So 2-3 "reunion" songs and 5-6 TBOS songs?

But more important the music, what will Bruce wear? I imagine him running onto the stage for The Book of Souls wearing feather and shells. I'm certain he'll put on a show of some sorts, just like for Dance of Death, Seventh Son..

I think El Dorado would feel too samey following Speed of Light in the set. They also provide pretty much the same thing and El Dorado is almost 7 min long. But who knows? If I was to pick something from TFF I'd pick Coming Home I think....

Coming Home would be cool, the states never got to see that one. If anything from a reunion-era album gets played, however, I hope it's something from AMOLAD, or Paschendale.

As far as TFF goes, they played these songs on its tour:

- Satellite 15...The Final Frontier
- El Dorado
- Coming Home
- The Talisman
- When The Wild Wind Blows

I don't see the latter 2 happening. Coming Home feels the most likely out of the remaining three, El Dorado has potential. If they did the first song I imagine it would be omitting the Satellite 15 section but I don't see either as too likely. As far as songs not played on the tour go The Alchemist is the only one I'd begin to expect.

Something always turns something every year, and it's certain that something from it will or will not be played.

I really hope they take a break from 2 Minutes to Midnight and Run to the Hills. Is it so hard to play something unexpected like Sea of Madness, Flight of Icarus or Infinite Dreams? I'm not even asking for something that they never played before! And ofc, at least 5 songs from TBOS, please.

I really hope they take a break from 2 Minutes to Midnight and Run to the Hills. Is it so hard to play something unexpected like Sea of Madness, Flight of Icarus or Infinite Dreams? I'm not even asking for something that they never played before! And ofc, at least 5 songs from TBOS, please.
Bruce said on Eddie Trunk's show he thought certain "classics" that have been played a lot in the past few years need to be swapped out. He specifically mentioned giving RTTH a rest and bringing Hallowed back.
I agree with you on TBOS as well. 3 or 4 is not enough... 6 or 7 would be nice!!

Back