Steve Harris - The Clairvoyant (a book)

http://zadarski.slobodnadalmacija.h...zator-koncerata-ponovno-na-optuzenickoj-klupi

His second trial just started due to procedural errors in the first. 3 years ago he got 5 year sentence. Did he actually serve any time isn't clear at all.
I had some questions about guy's intelligence because of his published article on lyrical similarities between Maiden and one local borderline fascist extreme catholic act who tend to use heavy rock as background. Guy actually drew parallels between Paschendale and a song where act's grandpa tells nostalgic stories about Nazi puppet states. Figures he'd be crippled in other ways too.

http://zadarski.slobodnadalmacija.h...zator-koncerata-ponovno-na-optuzenickoj-klupi

His second trial just started due to procedural errors in the first. 3 years ago he got 5 year sentence. Did he actually serve any time isn't clear at all.
I had some questions about guy's intelligence because of his published article on lyrical similarities between Maiden and one local borderline fascist extreme catholic act who tend to use heavy rock as background. Guy actually drew parallels between Paschendale and a song where act's grandpa tells nostalgic stories about Nazi puppet states. Figures he'd be crippled in other ways too.

Wow, that is beyond moronic!

Yes. And he'll be put to trial for tax fraud soon. Talk about patriotism.
Regarding Juras, he's an asshole alright. Came up with some story that he's organizing a FC vs FC football match before the Poljud 2008 show, and that he's working on Harris appearing there and playing with us. Naturally, it was only guys from the local FC that played between themselves in the end, although he even had some media coverage. Didn't care, it was nearby and just a football match with some lads, I'm always up for that, and I didn't expect anything more to happen after all.

I take it this is the same dude who's pimping new books on Powerslave, Somewhere in Time, Seventh Son, and now No Prayer for the Dying all over the Maiden FB groups, going by Stjepan Juras (instead of Stipe). He posts on those groups all the time--doesn't seem like anyone on there has heard about the rape allegations, tax fraud, theft, etc.)

I read somewhere in what you said that Steve does not like to talk about himself! What can man say! It is a myth!
As he says in Infinite Dreams "Too many things are evident" !!!!

Back