Spotify Wrapped

Personally, I haven't listened to a lot of music this year. I was more into enjoying silence. And when I've listened to music, it was more on USB key in my car and on YouTube + on CD and mp3 on my computer. So, I have no Spotify list to post in here, sorry.

SvlR8Ax.png

Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

I did it on my phone, so I can't quite post pics, but my top five were

Nightwish
Antonín Dvořák
Mastodon
Stratovarius
Kamelot

Which is quite fine by me. And not much surprise at all.

Most of my listening is done offline, so my Spotify Wrapped is basically calling me out on the guilty pleasures I've been too proud to just get physical versions of. It's not really a reflection of my day to day listening habits!

1701525153790.png

British Lion at third is quite the shock.
I was shocked at Norah Jones and Jack Johnson, because I had free Spotify this summer. Usually when you put some artist, after 4 or 5 songs they just start to randomly play some different artists.

But British Lion is also weird. I mean, first album on Spotify is labeled under "Steve Harris" and second one under "British Lion". I never listened those two until I planned to see them in May. So, taking third place is even weirder.

I was shocked at Norah Jones and Jack Johnson, because I had free Spotify this summer. Usually when you put some artist, after 4 or 5 songs they just start to randomly play some different artists.

But British Lion is also weird. I mean, first album on Spotify is labeled under "Steve Harris" and second one under "British Lion". I never listened those two until I planned to see them in May. So, taking third place is even weirder.
I'm just shocked that there are people who listen to British Lion.

I'm just shocked that there are people who listen to British Lion.
I went to check my last.fm account and I've got it at 160 times, so it seems I've heard the album 10 times, give or take.
Plot twist: I wasn't even in top 10% listeners on Spotify.

Back