Songs (albums) to ignore

It's so good his mind can't comprehend it, methinks.

Fear of the Dark is by far the worst Maiden album for me and has too many under-average songs for instance The Apparition, Fear is the Key, Weekend Warrior but I never skip them when I listen to the album.

Zare said:
What's wrong with Judgement Of Heaven?
Just never liked the song. It's always been almost a complete turn off... the lyrics, the music... just can't stand it.

It's a wonder how they could include such a song on The X Factor and yet leave off I Live My Way --a far superior tune imo.

Groteskfull said:
Just never liked the song. It's always been almost a complete turn off... the lyrics, the music... just can't stand it.

It's a wonder how they could include such a song on The X Factor and yet leave off I Live My Way --a far superior tune imo.
Lyrics?  :huh: You should listen to that song again.

Don't need to.
I've heard/read the lyrics of that song many a time... still don't care for them.

Just remembered another song I dislike very much (though not as much as I hate Judgement Of Heaven). I never liked Holy Smoke really; it tends to get the skip button often whenever I listen to the No Prayer album.

Groteskfull said:
Don't need to.
I've heard/read the lyrics of that song many a time... still don't care for them.
Well I think they are very good lyrics.

Vap said:
I don't have any specific songs. I even skip some classics to get into the other songs.
However, there is one song which I always skip - Satellite 15... The Final Frontier.

Vap said:
However, there is one song which I always skip - Satellite 15... The Final Frontier.
That mostly goes for me too.

I skip the following usually:

NOTB - Total Eclipse (vocal mix too quiet?)
POM - Quest for Fire, Sun and Steel, To Tame a Land
PS - 2 Minutes to Midnight, Big Orra
SIT - Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner, Alexander The Great
SSOASS - None

I skip about 50% of the reunion albums!

im a big fan of sat15...tff  :bigsmile: dont think ive ever skipped it
i regularly skip the alchemist though, the only song off the new album that i just dont get. it doesnt seem to fit nor is it very impressive on its own.
Also gangland and the apparition stand out

Teddie said:
I skip the following usually:

NOTB - Total Eclipse (vocal mix too quiet?)
POM - Quest for Fire, Sun and Steel, To Tame a Land
PS - 2 Minutes to Midnight, Big Orra
SIT - Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner, Alexander The Great
SSOASS - None

I skip about 50% of the reunion albums!
r-OBAMA-WHITE-HOUSE-CORRESPONDENTS-DINNER-large570.jpg

Teddie said:
Alexander the Great is overrated, chorus is rubbish.
You're overrated rubbish :p Ignore the lyrics and you'll notice that musically, it's maiden's best song.

Wow Big orra gets skipped?  That is one of the greatest pieces of music out there....  The only skips for me are some Blaze Karaoke, ahem, I mean Blaze Bailey era songs and yes Satelite 15 as well.

Teddie said:
Big Orra is a good instrumental, the only problem is that I'm not a huge instrumental fan...
I can tell.

Flash of the Blade
Montsegur
The Assassin
Montsegur
Mother of Mercy

These are songs I try to avoid at all costs

Back