Somewhere In Time TV Commercial (1986)

Siddharth

Long Distance Trooper

Saw a clip on YouTube of "MTV Metal Music Half Hour" from 1986 (I've put the stamp in the video above) where an advertisement occurs for SIT album. Now many of you may have seen it back in the day but for newer fans like us, it is nothing short of an amusement so I found it worth sharing!

Saw a clip on YouTube of "MTV Metal Music Half Hour" from 1986 (I've put the stamp in the video above) where an advertisement occurs for SIT album. Now many of you may have seen it back in the day but for newer fans like us, it is nothing short of an amusement so I found it worth sharing!
Just wow. I might have seen that back in the day I can’t honestly recall. But I remember seeing the Wasted Years video on MTV I recorded it and watched it over and over again.That Somewhere in Time tour was the only time I saw them live. I was a 15 year old kid and the news said there was a riot but it was really just a bunch of vandalism. Either way I was too baked to do much other than watch and giggle.

The link in my sig has the set list.

Thanks for having shared this with us, @Siddharth. :)

Back