Something I Have To Get Off My Chest...

Jordan

Trooper
I fucking love this message board. I love all of the IMC and I love how all of the posts are so informative...man I love it. :D

Glad to hear. You should look through old threads and posts for even more fun and interesting info.

One of the reasons that we have managed to build a strong forum community, Jordan, is because people contribute.

Yep you're right. And once I delve into the Iron Maiden albums more completely I should add my thoughts to the commentary.

Sounds good!  But don't be afraid to jump into some of the other (off the wall) discussions!

LooseCannon said:
You, too, can write great posts. ;)

With the help of Onhell's Post Writing Software Package, you too can write posts that go from the very serious to the absolutely insane! --check out the review in the Pretzel Baker's Annual.

I think you are finding out  ;)

'Course, this is the thread of threads for off the wall!

I'll use this thread to say to Jordan publicly:

You may get the impression from the homosexuality thread that I don't like you.
And that is true - but only with regards to that issue.

On anything and everything else, you're just fine as far as I'm concerned. :bigsmile:

And for an off the wall discussion:

I miss Buzzsaw.
I miss hearing Maiden and Priest and Sabbath and Purple and Dio and Van Halen at work.
Sirius better get Boneyard on the air soon or I'm going to go apeshit.

I've been listening to Classic Rewind, and if I hear another Tom Petty song my brain will explode.
The guy is good, but a Petty song every fucking half-hour?

I miss it too...Hair Nation is ok; I've been stuck listening to Lithium.  When I'm in a 'grungy' mood, its ok-- the rest of the time, I can't hardly stand it.

I'd go for some Boneyard, tho-- good call!

SinisterMinisterX said:
I'll use this thread to say to Jordan publicly:

You may get the impression from the homosexuality thread that I don't like you.
And that is true - but only with regards to that issue.

On anything and everything else, you're just fine as far as I'm concerned. :bigsmile:

And for an off the w*** discussion:

I miss Buzzsaw.
I miss hearing Maiden and Priest and Sabbath and Purple and Dio and Van Halen at work.
Sirius better get Boneyard on the air soon or I'm going to go apeshit.

I've been listening to Classic Rewind, and if I hear another Tom Petty song my brain will explode.
The guy is good, but a Petty song every fucking half-hour?

No problem man, I appreciate that. No hard feelings. :bigsmile:

Back