9.00 am via getLive

To ensure that members of the Iron Maiden fan club are able to access the
best tickets for this second night at Earls Court, special arrangements
have been made with Ticketmaster to reserve adequate standing and best
seated tickets for fan club members. These ring-fenced tickets can only be
accessed on line with use of a unique code. This privileged access is
available to existing members of the online fan club and will be available
until 10pm on Sunday 9th April.

If anyone wants a passcode to get tickets early, then feel free to pm me as I won't be using mine.

That's cool but I think the 1st date is far from being sold out, no ?
I think that in the UK only Birmingham is close to "sold out"

Fantastic news, I was desperate for them to add a second London date

(Pm'd you about the presale code, btw)

Check your inbox [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Maiden have sold out!

[img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":eek:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"ohmy.gif\" /]

i think theres gonna be lot more shows sold out. remember its only april [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]
come on, wembley stadium!

[!--quoteo(post=134069:date=Apr 5 2006, 08:15 PM:name=spalec)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(spalec @ Apr 5 2006, 08:15 PM) [snapback]134069[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
(Pm'd you about the presale code, btw)
[/quote]
This bird is very sick style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]
[img src=\"http://www.exzooberance.com/virtual%20zoo/they%20fly/eagle/Bald%20Eagle%20471021.jpg
(work it out)

[!--quoteo(post=134087:date=Apr 5 2006, 11:10 PM:name=agdabavipain)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(agdabavipain @ Apr 5 2006, 11:10 PM) [snapback]134087[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
i think theres gonna be lot more shows sold out. remember its only april [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]
come on, wembley stadium!
[/quote]

*sigh*

Again: Wembley Stadium is torn down.

Apart from that, why would you want an outdoor gig in the winter anyway? ::

[!--quoteo(post=134121:date=Apr 6 2006, 08:03 AM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Apr 6 2006, 08:03 AM) [snapback]134121[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
*sigh*

Again: Wembley Stadium is torn down.

Apart from that, why would you want an outdoor gig in the winter anyway? ::
[/quote]

Maybe it'll be ready by december...

Nah....

(also, is stargreen not loading for anyone else?)

[!--quoteo(post=134121:date=Apr 6 2006, 01:03 AM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Apr 6 2006, 01:03 AM) [snapback]134121[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
This post has been edited by Perun: Today, 01:11 AM
[/quote]
That's a shame. I saw the original version before the edit, and I thought it was much better. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

It was, but, you know... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Is it just me, or are people calling for Wembley gigs just as a running gag now?

[!--quoteo(post=134183:date=Apr 6 2006, 08:09 AM:name=LooseCannon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Apr 6 2006, 08:09 AM) [snapback]134183[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Is it just me, or are people calling for Wembley gigs just as a running gag now?
[/quote]
Anybody else, and I'd say that's possible.
But the individual in question is always wrong, so I'd say in this case it's just his usual ignorance.

And what a surprise, some tickets are already on ebay.

Some "fans" are even selling their presale codes..

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]I personally find it disgusting[/quote]
Why, because someone is selling something that they might not even use? This isn't any different than selling something like an Iron Maiden Fan Club, they might not want it or use it and want to make a little money, selling it to someone who wants or needs it, and making the both of you happy. Is that disgusting?

it's disgusting because they didnt even pay for it, and I have seen those codes sell for like £8.
And the disgusting covered the selling of tickets on ebay aswell, which is basically stealing someones ticket- and giving it back to them at a highly inflated price, which in my book. Is wrong.

I stand corrected. I understand what you mean and I agree. But selling your Presale code isn't really bad because that person didn't really "steal" anybody's ticket.

I don't like people selling codes, its unfair to everyone else, I just gave mine away because I might as well help a fan in need as opposed to total strangers.

I used some of mine, and gave the other 4 tickets allowed with it to people who needed it.

Back