• Doctor Who

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Will Riker

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wästed The Great

Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude
Staff member
Personally, I love John Crighton.  There are too many good leading sci-fi guys out there, but rolling around the Farscape galaxy sounds pretty fun (yes, insane).

I almost voted for Capt. Kirk, but Han Solo was my childhood hero, so it can't be anyone other than him.

There is only one person I take orders from- me!

I suppose I could have added more to the poll, there are so many:  Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan, Jack O'neill (two L's), Picard, Hell, even Spock!  I just wanted to see a convo...  ;)

Then you must be blind, because the correct answer is obviously Kirk.

captain-james-t-kirk-awesome1.jpg

As awesome as Kirk was, I'd still rather be Picard. The Kirk Maneuver involves a green chick, the Picard Maneuver involves kicking ass.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Then you must be blind, because the correct answer is obviously Kirk.

Pretty sure that pic's my first encounter ever with Star Trek.

Han Solo. My favorite SW character after Darth Vader. I've only heard of Kirk (I've never watched a minute of Star Trek) and the rest of the names don't ring any bells. :innocent:

John Crighton (I may be spelling that wrong) is from Farscape- great series
Arthur Dent, Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy  -- must read sci-fi/humor
Will Ryker (in at 0 votes!) is from Star Trek - TNG
Dr. Who is, well, Doctor Who... prob one of the longest running sci fi series (from BBC)

Wasted CLV said:
Dr. Who is, well, Doctor Who... prob one of the longest running sci fi series (from BBC)
No "probably" about it, it is the longest running sci-fi series. ;)

And yet, almost completely unknown in Germany... I have never seen an episode myself.

Back