Sabaton

'play Immortal hits from everybody’s else’s career'

Immortal.jpg

For some reason Sabaton made an official music video for "Primo Victoria" while promoting a new album...

No doubt the whole thing was paid for by the World of Tanks video game based on how much louder the tanks are than the music.

https://www.sabaton.net/tour/ They screwed up my location. Here in Minnesota, it's actually at a club called Myth which is in Maplewood located in a suburb of St. Paul, not Minneapolis. Oh dear, is Minneapolis going to be on the tour shirt and will Joakim be referring to the crowd that way as well? Either way, I have no excuse not to go since this venue is very close to me. However, I'll have to keep an eye on Myth's site to be sure that they actually announce it there.

https://www.sabaton.net/tour/ They screwed up my location. Here in Minnesota, it's actually at a club called Myth which is in Maplewood located in a suburb of St. Paul, not Minneapolis. Oh dear, is Minneapolis going to be on the tour shirt and will Joakim be referring to the crowd that way as well? Either way, I have no excuse not to go since this venue is very close to me. However, I'll have to keep an eye on Myth's site to be sure that they actually announce it there.

To be fair, a lot of bands play Tinley Park, Rosemont, etc. and always yell, “Chicago!!!” It just happens that suburbs have more room for newer venues and charge less, thus the artist makes more money.

:clap:

Regarding Joakim bringing up Napolean, that's actually something that I feel they could nail if they took it and made a concept album out of it. It'll be really interesting what they've got in store for us in future.

Me while studying Modern Political History today:

"The Soviets mounted a defence of Moscow, in charge of which was Georghy Zhukov..."

MARSHALL ZHUKOV'S ORDERS SERVE ME BERLIN ON A PLATE DISREGARD THE LOSSES THE CITY IS OURS TO TAKE

OK OK, can't headbang in the library... Must concentrate...

"Turnaround came after the battle of Midway..." WE'LL MEET AT MIDWAY NAAAAAVAAAAAL WAR

Concentrate! Right,

"The Soviets were waiting for the Germans to control the Warsaw Uprising..." WARSAW CITY OF WAR VOICES FROM UNDERGROUND WHISPERS OF FREEDOM

Dammit.

Back