Russia invades Ukraine

So, once again, what the actual fuck The West is really doing? They want Ukraine to suffer without the end? With one hand they are giving breadcrumbs to Ukraine, yet with other hand they are dragging them down. They still don't get it, that there's no coming back, with putin in charge of russia. It will only get worse.

1711095901343.png
* Those news may be russian propaganda's operation to demoralize Ukrainians.

Last edited:
Regarding terror act in Moscow. My opinion I am sure: it's the work of russian KGB or other "special forces". How convenient and right on time. After the staged election, etc. putin needs escalation, he need mobilisation of russians in an emotional and military sense. The Western countries warned citizens regarding upcoming terror, yet putin said that the west was blackmailing russia. Terror, while putin was already in power, happened and not one time in russia, if you know you know.

Now we will wait till russia will declare mobilisation.

Last edited:
I would be hesitant to assign this to any one specific party at any point to begin with. I don't believe Putin needs a false flag attack to intensify his war efforts. He's had no problem coercing control so far, and no rallying points have been needed.

I also don't necessarily think this is a Ukrainian operation. I have no doubt that the Kremlin will spin it that way.

It's putin, don't be naive. He needs false flag, because ordinary people getting tired from war. You will see, repressions and alike upcoming in russia. We see everyday, how Ukraine wages war. They attack military or industry objects, there's no benefit for them in such attack, it's beneficial only for putin's regime. Look at history, how putin rose to power, there was similar terror.

I am not being naive, I am saying that there's multiple possibilities for this sort of attack. It could be a false flag, it could be Ukrainians, it could be a regional separatist group, Navalny loyalists (although this is unlikely), Wagner remnants, or a handful of Russian vets who want revenge on Russia for sending them to a brutal war for no reason.

Putin used terror to rise to power? What the fuck are you talking about? Putin rose to power by killing Russian mafiosos in St Petersburg and making himself the face of Russian hardliners at the end of Yeltsin's term. Do you just make stuff up all the time, or only in this thread?

Also, ridiculous to assume that Ukraine couldn't possibly behind this. That is naivety at the apex.

Yes, I read the coverage on that. It's both semantic and not, since it is illegal in Russia to call it a war, but everyone knows it is a war. I don't know how much further the Russians can go without lobbing nukes.

I think there is too little for Putin to win here versus too much to lose. He's got the country in a chokehold already. He does not need to do this, and while he certainly has got zero scruples, this is one of the few times I instinctly believe his regime to be "innocent" of this particular "incident".

Yes, I read the coverage on that. It's both semantic and not, since it is illegal in Russia to call it a war, but everyone knows it is a war. I don't know how much further the Russians can go without lobbing nukes.

It is semantic. Question is why they've chosen to do it now? Obviously they have been waiting pass the elections to do that. But again I don't see any tangible purpose.

There has been some political escalation in the background, not fully covered in the mainstream media. It could be related.
At some point a month or two ago hundred or so French mercenaries were allegedly eliminated in Kharkiv. This was a rumor thing something that Moscow never officially acknowledged. But 2 -3 weeks later, Macron went on to say something about French boots on the ground, which received mostly negative reactions by European leaders. Then he announced he would address French people about something, changed his mind and did a press conference instead where he again didn't reveal anything breakthrough other than not to exclude any possibility regarding this war in the future.

If anyone's interested. Yes, there's no clear evidence that all those was putin's FSS, - and how can it be, when there's no democratic institutions in russia. Imo, at least "Ryazan sugar" is a false flag, after that one, putin mobilised russians and became much more popular - won the elections (rose to power)

In other news, tonight Ukraine resumed attacks on russian Oil refinery's. Great.

Last edited:
U.S. has warned russia about possible terror attack but russia:
a) failed / was incapable to stop terror attack
b) did not wanted to do it, because it's their own plan, regardless who's executed it.
c) simply ignored the warning.

I may be biased but I'm leaning towards option b.

Edit:
Moscow is full of security cameras, policemen and secret agents, yet, men of non russian facial appearance, armed with automatic guns were able to do, what they did. I don't buy it. Other people have same doubts:

Screenshot_2024-03-23-08-31-47-863.jpeg

Screenshot_2024-03-23-09-34-09-189.jpeg
Screenshot_2024-03-23-12-44-16-117.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally talked about it on the broadcast, they said ISIS claimed to have done it to target a Christian convention.

Putin used terror to rise to power? What the fuck are you talking about? Putin rose to power by killing Russian mafiosos in St Petersburg and making himself the face of Russian hardliners at the end of Yeltsin's term. Do you just make stuff up all the time, or only in this thread?
Why don't you google "1999 russian apartment bombings" before being rude to people?
I can't be sure putin was behind it but it's certainly not something Azas made up.

Back