Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
Since no one opened a new thread following the last one (also opened by me), I'll post a new one :D Hope you don't mind :ok:

NEW RULE: Post the following sentence when you open the Random Song Thread:

The first user to reply to this thread should open the next Random Song Thread. If he/she doesn't want to do it, he/she should post: Next user can open the next thread.

On to the song: I'm fairly new to Kreator, seen them live few days ago and they are awesome. This song is my favorite from them. It doesn't really represent their music in general, 'cause their other songs are mostly thrashier and faster, but it's still an awesome song. Production is great (Andy Sneap rules!), and of course, the performance is flawless. Chorus is the best part of the song, both instrumentally and vocally.

YouTube link for the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPxiarYjGwE&hd=1

10/10!

Andy Sneap indeed rules.

How could I not give this at least a 9? It's a fantastic track from, what I consider, their best album. Great slow intro leading into a very typical Kreator. Love it. Why not 10? Well, no reason - OK then, 10. :D

Never heard any Kreator before, but I thought it was really good! I will have to try them out. 8/10 on first listen, the highest I have given a song in these threads on first listen.

It's good but I don't find it that special to be honest. I don't like the voice, so that doesn't help much, I'm afraid.

Back