Random Song: Arch Enemy - Burning Angel

Siddharth

Long Distance Trooper
Alright, after strolling across some similar threads before, I was surprised why it totally ended. So why not start it again? I think it will be a good space for discussing music and introducing fellow members to artists/songs that you think should get recognition (not including Maiden songs as we already have particular sections for them). You can go for any genre. Earlier there used to be rating of the songs as well but I don't really find it necessary. You may include it in the poll if you like!

Rules:
- First user to reply to a Random song thread opens the next thread 2 days later.
- If that user does not want to start the next thread, he can pass that option to the next user.
- If no one opens the next thread 4 days after the opening of the previous thread, first user to notice it can open the next thread.
- When you open the next thread, please repost these rules.

Now getting to the actual part, Arch Enemy may not be in my top artists list or whatsoever but I feel their dual guitar harmonies are awesome (Michael and Christopher Amott are one of the best guitar duos in Metal). Vocals are also good (by both Angela and Alissa). This particular song by them, from the album Wages Of Sin (2001) is definitely my favourite. The atmosphere in the intro is just awesome, the solo is great and the the outro solo is even more cooler. What are your thoughts on Burning Angel? Have you heard it before?

Back