Rammstein

The absence of UK gigs makes me think they will be headlining the final night of Download Festival at Castle Donington (20th anniversary of the festival).

I was wrong. The addition of 2 extra stadium shows in Munich makes their appearance at Download Festival next year impossible.

I was wrong. The addition of 2 extra stadium shows in Munich makes their appearance at Download Festival next year impossible.
With their current stage set up I can't see them doing any festivals.

I was considering getting tickets to Helsinki but both shows are already sold out. Crazy.

With their current stage set up I can't see them doing any festivals.

I was considering getting tickets to Helsinki but both shows are already sold out. Crazy.

They were rumoured as headliners, but you are right, with that stage set it was highly unlikely.

Weren't all accusations dismissed and the girl took it all back?
(That Till is a freak is of course obvious throughout his carreer)

Wouldn't surprise me at all if this is true. I have feeling it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Weren't all accusations dismissed and the girl took it all back?
(That Till is a freak is of course obvious throughout his carreer)

Other witnesses have come forth, though.

This is a big story in German media. The promoters won't react though, and their upcoming gigs are taking place as of now.

Something tells me this could trigger the next #MeToo, this time in the music business.

I think he is the biggest dumbass prick in music business. Totally overrated. There are so many great bands from my country, but Rammstein in particular are known as "the top German cultural export" - It's a ridiculous shame.

Back