Raising my glass

Wästed The Great

Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude
Staff member
Loosey, every thread I read you have been through. You are like batman when the Joker is loose in Gotham, like Ozzy shirts @ Ozfest, like weed in Cali-you are everywhere at once, keepin us safe from insanity! 
Great job!! I'm raising many beers in toast to you!

And I would do so as well had I got hold of a cold beer. Instead, I salute your fine effort.

Now stop twitching. :D

Onhell said:
Makes me wonder where the other mods are....
Makes me glad I'm not a mod.  Frankly, I've just been avoiding all the TFF threads entirely, because based on what little I have seen it is chaos.  Way to fight the good fight. 

Yep, Loosey faced down Hurricane TFF-n00b and survived.

Its your swarthy latin charm, LC.

Yes, LC. You've done quite an amazing job in keeping order as well as the other mods have. Also, for the most part, the members are doing a great job following the rules. What a GREAT forum we have!!!

Thanks for holding the line, Loosey. I'm just looking for my gun and will be back at your side soon enough.

And a praise from me too !

You're like Maiden during the gig at Ozzfest. Oh wait, not a cool comparison.  :p

Indeed, thank you.  I've been staying firmly away from any Final Frontier-related threads, but after looking at a few of them, I can see what a mess and stress it must have been for you. 

But are you not seeing Maiden yourself this tour, or do you just not care about seeing the set list?

Invader said:
But are you not seeing Maiden yourself this tour, or do you just not care about seeing the set list?

Not this tour. Next tour I'll have a car, and a few hundred bucks set aside just for Maiden.

Back