Quick question regarding the upcoming Queenscryhe Survivor

Collin

Chasing Ponce De Leon's Phantoms
As you may know there will be a Queensryche survivor starting after the Megadeth survivor ends. However, it was suggested to me that we only run the survivor from the EP to Promised Land and then throw in the new album. This is what will happen with this survivor. I would like to know if we should throw any other album in that won't be included.

Here's whats included
- Queensryche EP
- The Warning
- Rage for Order
- Operation Mindcrime
- Empire
- Promised Land
- Queensryche (The new album)

Let me know if you think anything else should be added. I for one think Operation Mindcrime 2 should be added.

Nothing against all the albums being included, but personally I'll only play up until Promised Land. I ran the last Queensryche survivor and I ended it at Empire. The way I saw it, there'd likely be less voters past that and none of those songs would last beyond a couple rounds in the finals so there wasn't much of a point anyway.

But who knows, maybe those albums are more popular than I think. Mindcrime 2 is a wreck and hurts the legacy of the original album imo. I like to pretend they never made it :p

Most of Mindcrime 2 is unforgivable. I do like The Hands and The Chase though. I think that those songs at least deserve a shot. If nobody else wants Mindcrime 2 in, then that's fine.

Dedicated to Chaos best album of 2011!
No.

Back