Question about fan club first to the barrier

Skullknight

Prowler
I will be going to the Birmingham show with a friend, however, we booked ticket separately does this mean I would not be eligible for first to the barrier?

I will be going to the Birmingham show with a friend, however, we booked ticket separately does this mean I would not be eligible for first to the barrier?
You've got to win the draw first. :p I would have thought you'd be eligible, as long as you both went into the venue together. You don't both need to be FC members, it's 'winner + friend'. Maybe check on the Maiden FC Forum, somebody is bound to have asked the same thing. I don't remember seeing anything requiring proof of tickets booked when I last looked at the draw entry form.

Thanks,
You've got to win the draw first. :p I would have thought you'd be eligible, as long as you both went into the venue together. You don't both need to be FC members, it's 'winner + friend'. Maybe check on the Maiden FC Forum, somebody is bound to have asked the same thing. I don't remember seeing anything requiring proof of tickets booked when I last looked at the draw entry form.
Thanks, ill have a look on there.

both tickets must be GA tickets for the floor. Only one needs to be a Fan club member.. I did it last year... My uncle was my "friend" and we both had GA tickets as listed.. Not sure if you can do it with "seats" but I don't see why not. I purchased the VIP this year which allows us into the venue right behind the FTTB and we have seats this go around

Back