Purgatory

How good is Purgatory on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters
6 out of 10... The only part of this song that ever did anything for me was the chorus. It's been very often skipped over...

I think this one is my favorite. It is the first Paul song I heard (I had the first ten years Purgatory single before getting any Paul album) and to this day I still love it. 10/10

When I think of Killers, I think of this song. Like Perun said, it's one of the most memorable songs from the album. It's not my favorite, but it's a nice, fast-paced song. 7/10. Very typical early Maiden song.

I simply can't stand this song. I'm listening to it right now and I can't wait for it to finish. 1/10.

This I really like, enough in there to keep me coming back for more, guitars sound great, up tempo rocker, really tight performance, 8/10.

Now this rocker is crazy indeed.Love the tempo and Dave's solo_One of those songs that you're wondering why they haven't been played more times live. 9/10

9/10 a good solid appreciable song that in my opinion shouldve been on notb, its talent is wasted on killers  :lol:
paul handles it bloody well though and i like it alot.  :ok:

4/10. I know this will raise eyebrows, but I've never cared for this song, its just never impressed me or stuck with me or anything.

A cool rocker, but Paul's Halford impersonation ruins it again. Also, the third instance on this album in which Steve was way too lazy to write more lyrics, which is quite annoying.

Used to love this one, because of it's accessibility, but after getting more into Maiden, it's charm has worn off. Fast and melodic, but the very definition of bland. Lyrics are shit. There is some nice playing under the "please, take me away" part but that's it. 5/10

Wow i've been woken back up. Maybe I need coffee. This is actually a fairly fun song on an album that feels like the B-sides to the self-titled debut album. It's catchy though and I like that. This is probably the last decent song on the album, as I recall the final two tracks never sticking out to me.

7/10

Back