Poll forum

He said that because this is a discussion board, not a chatroom. It really is up to you, but it's not very much a pleasure for forum users to read spelling and grammar mistakes and unnecessary abbreviations if there is enough time for proofreading before you post. We also don't like insults.

[!--QuoteBegin-AncientMariner1309+Jul 9 2004, 03:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(AncientMariner1309 @ Jul 9 2004, 03:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] WTF did you say that for,you assclown? [/quote]
OK lets not start a flame war ok? Basically we like to keep the conversations in these forums as easy to read as possible to we encourage members not to use "text speak" or chat room type grammer. This doesnt mean we expect perfect English grammer since 1. I'm shite at it myself and I'm English and 2. A lot of our members arent English and do the best they can but still theres a difference between that and deliberately spelling words wrong. Not telling you off here [well, apart from for the assclown comment] just some advice [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-AncientMariner1309+Jul 9 2004, 02:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(AncientMariner1309 @ Jul 9 2004, 02:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] WTF did you say that for,you assclown? [/quote]
A nice guy aren't you? As i've noticed from previous posts.

I still think "assclown" is somehow funny (no offense to LooseCannon), because it's so utterly primitive.

Back