please max, contact me !

A

Anonymous

dear max, please, write to
maidentrade2002@yahoo.com.ar
i wait for you mail, thanks mate !" [!--emo&:puke:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/pukeface.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'pukeface.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-meidana+Oct 7 2002, 09:21 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(meidana @ Oct 7 2002, 09:21 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hi Max.Reply to my mail and tell me do you want those cds.[/quote]
I will send your replacement.......but i dont want to trade!

[!--QuoteBegin-meidana+Oct 7 2002, 03:41 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(meidana @ Oct 7 2002, 03:41 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Why?You've said that you want those four cds.And now...Do you want to continue 2:1?[/quote]
I will send a replacement CD for the show you didnt like but i dont want to trade untill next week!

[!--QuoteBegin-ironmaidenlewes+Oct 7 2002, 05:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ironmaidenlewes @ Oct 7 2002, 05:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--QuoteBegin-meidana+Oct 7 2002, 03:41 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(meidana @ Oct 7 2002, 03:41 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Why?You've said that you want those four cds.And now...Do you want to continue 2:1?[/quote]
I will send a replacement CD for the show you didnt like but i dont want to trade untill next week![/quote]
OK.But do you want the cds or not.If so we'll trade after 2 weeks cause i'm in a hurry too [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back