Piles And Piles Of Talent!

The "funny link" thread perhaps?
They look like extras from a Manowar video shoot [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=131131:date=Mar 7 2006, 10:40 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Mar 7 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]131131[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
The "funny link" thread perhaps?
They look like extras from a Manowar video shoot [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]
[/quote]
Speaking of ManOwaR, I stumbled across this video a while ago, and I think that Scott here doesn't do the band justice. They would go much more over the top.

[!--quoteo(post=131146:date=Mar 7 2006, 05:21 PM:name=Onhell)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Mar 7 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]131146[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I want my 6:31 seconds back. What an unbelievable waste of time....
[/quote]
If it took you 6 and a half minutes to figure out it was a waste of time, you don't deserve to get it back. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

I'm an optimist and I just kept thinking: "it might get better any second now". And it never did...never!

Hmm... the biggest difference between them and me is that I do things like that when I know I'm not being watched, while they put it on the internet...

[!--quoteo(post=131198:date=Mar 8 2006, 09:24 PM:name=Ascendancy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Mar 8 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]131198[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Why were you searching Xiquets De Banyoles SMX? ::
[/quote]

Why weren't you?

[!--quoteo(post=131198:date=Mar 8 2006, 01:24 PM:name=Ascendancy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Mar 8 2006, 01:24 PM) [snapback]131198[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Why were you searching Xiquets De Banyoles SMX? ::
[/quote]
All right Ascendancy, I'll try to explain this really slowly so you can understand. There's an invention called the internet, right? (If you look around real hard, you might see it right in front of you.) On this internet, people often post links of things they want to share with others. I visited a website, on which someone had posted this link. I then re-posted that link here. I know this sounds complicated, but maybe if you concentrate real hard you can understand it. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=131200:date=Mar 8 2006, 09:34 PM:name=SinisterMinisterX)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Mar 8 2006, 09:34 PM) [snapback]131200[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
All right Ascendancy, I'll try to explain this really slowly so you can understand. There's an invention called the internet, right? (If you look around real hard, you might see it right in front of you.) On this internet, people often post links of things they want to share with others. I visited a website, on which someone had posted this link. I then re-posted that link here. I know this sounds complicated, but maybe if you concentrate real hard you can understand it. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]
[/quote]
How can you be so cruel? That was way too fast for him! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=131201:date=Mar 8 2006, 08:38 PM:name=Maverick)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Mar 8 2006, 08:38 PM) [snapback]131201[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
How can you be so cruel? That was way too fast for him! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]
[/quote]
[img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":eek:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"ohmy.gif\" /] What's happening? Slow down! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]

Back