Ozzfest.com Message Board

A

Anonymous

Next Sunday, Aug 7th, I will be in Summerset Wisconsin to see my favorite Band at Ozzfest. I have been spending a lot of time at the Ozzfest.com Message Board and I am discusted with the hateful speach that goes on in there.

The problem seems to be coming from some things that Bruce said and the fact the Black sabath has not been showing up.

I am an american. But I do not condone the hatefull discusion wheather it be about Maiden, Bruce, Ozzy, or anyone. It is to bad that Ozzfest lets this go on.

I hope that this hate mungering does not show up When I see Maiden Next Sunday, (Bruce's Birthday by the way, Cool). I will have my 10 year old son there with me, and I want it to be a day that he remembers see his first Great Rock and Roll show.

If anyone would want to visit that board in support of maiden, I would appreciate. Not to spew hate, but to defend what I believe is Good.

Up the Iron!

Drock

Sadly, I believe that I'm speaking for everyone when I say that we really have no interest in signing up for a board just to join in a flame war. Maiden's handled worse with pride, I believe, and I'm sure a few rednecks with nothing better to do than bitch and moan won't faze a 25 year veteran metal group. And it certainly shouldn't faze a 35 year veteran metal group.

Basically, we recognize that the fellows who might be getting their panties in a twist about this have the right to do so - but as long as they don't come here, they're allowed to be ignorami.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Aug 3 2005, 04:20 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Aug 3 2005, 04:20 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]...ignorami.
[snapback]113895[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Yes:)

But there's a part I can relate to. A 10-year-old boy might begin to understand that there are decent people in this world and the less decent. Respect the former, don't mingle with the latter.
My son is four and likes Maiden already, in his own way. I hope one day at a concert he'll be one of the decent flock too.

Back