One Question to the Commentary

metal1225

Trooper
First of all, Maiden Commentary is the best Iron Maiden site
i´ve ever been at, seriously.
Im from sweden, and i work with a Iron maiden website,
and i wonder if i could copy your Songlyrics from Iron maiden - Brave new world.
I can say that they´re copyed from your page,
and i can also Link to the site(wich i will do anyway)
I [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] you cos else it´s a hell of work to do for me...
And i don´t have much time.

Fredrich "the rathead" Carsson [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The lyrics of the songs do not belong to me (I merely transcribed them) and everyone is therefore free to take them. Best of luck with your site! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jun 25 2003, 08:16 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jun 25 2003, 08:16 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] The lyrics of the songs do not belong to me (I merely transcribed them) and everyone is therefore free to take them.  Best of luck with your site!  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Thanks, mylord.

Back