Official YouTube just posted 2000 Dynamo radio broadcast

It's just some cocksucker deciding to make a quick buck by ripping bootlegs and uploading them as "official" releases into the system for added visibility which YouTube's absolutely moronic system allows you to do for some incomprehensible reason. Nothing new, we've seen these pop up before.

The Media Champ, the company claiming sound recording copyright in the info, has a ton of these from all kinds of different artists apparently, all of them complete bullshit. They even have a sublabel that sells bootlegs on physical media apparently that tries for a veneer of legitimacy even though it's obviously nonsense.

The best part? I'm pretty sure some of these cunts abuse DMCA to claim any "competing" uploads of bootlegs (i.e. the originals as uploaded by actual fans with no profit motive) to get them delisted so people naturally end up listening to their dodgy reuploads.

The best part? I'm pretty sure some of these cunts abuse DMCA to claim any "competing" uploads of bootlegs (i.e. the originals as uploaded by actual fans with no profit motive) to get them delisted so people naturally end up listening to their dodgy reuploads.
Well the playlist redirects to the official Maiden channel so I assume Maiden DMCA’d the uploaders, leading to people mistaking it for officially uploaded material.

Dream of Mirrors has more than double the views of any other song :huh:

I'm not surprised, it was on Rock in Rio, it's a cool "epic" (probably doesn't truly classify, but it's a longer song with some variation which Maiden fans seem to like), it hasn't been played since much and isn't on other live releases and also I always had thought that the song was really popular (in real life when I was in secondary school - talking about me, my schoolmates, my father etc.)

It’ll be a quirk of the algorithm. Dream of Mirrors was the one that popped up in my feed, so it’ll be the same for others since the views are so high.

Back