Official uggs thread

Perun

His name struck fear into hearts of men
Staff member
This forum has a serious lack of uggs-related topics, so we should work on that. For starters, let's see how long you can stand through this video:

I made it to 3:00, when I heard the words "baby-blue uggs".

She spent over $100 on her uggs? If only she knew about the deals we get here!

Made it to 1:03. I couldn't take the ugg talk anymore.

0:52 She started talking about how she had some crazy pairs of Uggs and made a crazy face...and that scared me.

I cheated by skipping through to see if anything happened. It didn't. I was hoping a zombie or something was going to burst out

I think it's meant to sound Neanderthal. Because cavemen were into baby blue footwear...

I watched the whole video. I swear. Possibly at the expense of an IQ point or two.

You guys really missed out on a lot. For example, the second controversy after "plain colors vs. unique colors," which is "are uggs out of style?" is truly a difficult issue with which to grapple. You also missed the fact that the "baby-blue knit uggs" can be worn as regularly sized uggs, or you can fold the fabric up to make them extra long. If you can imagine. BUT, if you're buying your first pair of uggs, you should go for the regular, not the knit style, for reasons that involve her saying the word "precipitation" a lot.

You guys really need to go and "like" the video. Because if you do, she says she will make a sequel about how to wear your uggs. Apparently the goal of wearing uggs is to look cute when you do all sorts of different things. Such as going to movie theaters (apparently where this girl lives, movie theaters keep the lights on and people focus not on films, but on the fashion of fellow moviegoers). She also plans to make a video about something that I think is called a "Northface" coat. This, of course, is one of her "winter essentials." Along with skinny jeans. And, of course, uggs.

Really, this video truly touched my heart. I recommend you all to watch it to the end. I really felt like this girl was speaking right to me when she made this video. I bet she's solely responsible for the ugg deal posts on here. Her entire goal was to lead us all to this video and to lead us all to looking cute by wearing uggs.

34A75.jpg

Fashion advice on when to wear uggs. I just love the part where she says: "Never wear uggs to tropical beaches." :D

I'm stunned. I mean, who conceived that video, when, where and why? Does that lady lead a happy life? What about those people who watch this and feel educated afterwards?

Back