Official thread for Final Frontier discussion

Re: Official thread for Final Frontier discussion (Spoilers inside)

Fear of the Dark is my least favourite album. It has some good songs on it, but half of the album is bad. Fear of the Dark, Wasting Love, Afraid to Shoot Strangers, Judas Be My Guide and Childhood's End are good. But the rest isn't up there. From Here To Eternity, The Apparition and Weekend Warrior are amongst Maidens worst songs.

Most of the times, it happens. I heard Powerslave in 1985, and Piece Of Mind in 1987. When I listened to POM, it took Powerslave's place, even though being my first. It's more or less the same as with the first pussy we fuck. There's got to be a better one than the first, even if it was a virgin.

By the way, I'm really digging your acting on that Terrorizer foums with those posh assholes who think they know Maiden. Blast 'em all, dude!!! :edmetal:

I'll still take Fear over that steaming pile of dog mush which is Prayer.
Jeffmetal said:
By the way, I'm really digging your acting on that Terrorizer foums with those posh assholes who think they know Maiden. Blast 'em all, dude!!! :edmetal:

Woah! You've seen that?

Yeah, I couldn't help but troll that place. I really shouldn't but I couldn't help myself. I realize this place is the only genuine Maiden camp I have found on the net so far.

This and the official free forum, when it was up, are the 2 very best Maiden forums out there.

LordMaiden said:
I'll still take Fear over that steaming pile of dog mush which is Prayer.

Prayer is better than Fear in my opinion. Most of the tracks are either good or very good. I'm not the biggest fan of Fates Warning and Hooks in You, but the rest is good.

7/10 from me.

Yeah, man. I'm checking loads of forums very often. And seriously, why Travis have -29 on his ranking? Not that he gives a shit about it, but it seems that those who are really into something always get the envy. Lighten up, the assholes who gave him it. :down:

I just put up another response. That's it. I'm not going to bother with that shithole anymore. Jeez, I sign up to say "Hey! This album rules!" only to have a bunch of emo wankers tell me I'm the daughter of Steve Harris and whatever.

I did read it all. I was almost registering to blast that faghole away, but I'm more controlled nowadays.

Poto said:
Prayer is better than Fear in my opinion. Most of the tracks are either good or very good. I'm not the biggest fan of Fates Warning and Hooks in You, but the rest is good.

7/10 from me.

Wow, really?

Well, I'm not here to change opinions but if you ever decide to change yours, I will be extra happy to help.  ;)

Jeffmetal said:
Yeah, man. I'm checking loads of forum very often. And seriously, why Travis have -29 on his ranking? Not that he gives a shit about it, but it seems that those who are really into something always get the envy. Lighten up, the assholes who gave him it. :down:
In just 1 day, my rating went from 1 to -50 so  I think it's a mod who did it because they can give out as many praises or kicks as they want while members can only give 1 per day.

Jeffmetal said:
I did read it all. I was almost registering to balst that faghole away, but I'm more controlled nowadays.

Well, when I say I just posted, I mean like three minutes ago. I think I can go out gracefully with that last one.

Poto said:
From Here To Eternity

Admittedly it's not my favorite Maiden song, but in true nerd fashion, my roommate and I usually say things like "Hell is from here to the Taco Bell" or something stupid along those lines. It's been going on for 4 years, and is an entirely stupid joke, but that song will always be looked on warmer than I probably should.

As far as how I'd rate the difference between No Prayer and Fear of the Dark, I'd say I think I slightly prefer Fear of the Dark as a studio album, but No Prayer gets 10x better when its songs are played live, whereas outside of the title track, FotD's songs aren't necessarily my favorites live.

LordMaiden said:
Well, when I say I just posted, I mean like three minutes ago. I think I can go out gracefully with that last one.
Can you link me to what you're talking about? I'm dying to read it.

Also, I'm sure you all mean MFU. I love how they have more members and posts than this place, but this place is 100 times more active.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Oh, that site. That's too much reading for me! :lol:

You're better off. Why put your eyes through the torture of a emo-rock congregation? Stay here. The people make more sense.

DOD definitely has consistency issues. I love New Frontier though! Great chorus. Just don't care for Age of Innocence, Montsegur, Journeyman or Gates of Tomorrow.

NPFTD > FOTD to me.

Right now I'd still put BNW and AMOLAD ahead of TFF, no idea how I'll feel in a few months though.

Back