Official Temperature Scale for Madness.. erm Maiden fans?

What temperature scale do you think should be official for this site?

• Kelvin: It sounds cool and measures when my molecules stop moving.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Fahrenheit: Its scale varies enough for you to tell the littlest difference in temp.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Celcius: Why not, every one else is doing it, so its cool, right?

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

Wästed The Great

Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude
Staff member
It seems clear that the few of us using Fahrenheit are outnumbered here on the forum, so I thought I'd find out what you really think of the temperature scales.  Vote for truth, for justice, or just because you are crazy, its all cool!

Me, I'm for the Kelvin scale.  Enough with you Celcius people thinking you are so cool when its hot at 20 out.  For me, its hot at 3.0e+2-- or about 300K!

Well, I think its madness to even believe temperature exists.  Its all just a government conspiracy... oh, sorry wrong thread for that.

It's really simple.  One is a system based on universal constants and the decimal system that is accepted almost globally.  The other is an old holdout perpetrated within the layman community of one country only because officials fear to make a change.

MADNESS!!!!!

I'm voting Kelvin just to piss everyone off....... and I want it. Man do I want it!

Fahrenheit is the superior scale, as I find it to be an excellent measure of tolerable temperatures for human existence. If the temperature outside is from 0 to 100 on the Fahrenheit scale, you can deal with it. Anything outside that range is too damn hot or too fucking cold.

Oh shit, this is the Madness forum. I can't post a serious response like that. I must add something appropriate.

300_jesus_gun1.jpg

Deano said:
I'm voting Kelvin just to piss everyone off....... and I want it. Man do I want it!

Deano, you are my hero. Kelvin it is! Why the fuck (you are allowed to use foul language in the madness forum, 'aight?) should we start the temperature scale at any other point than the real zero?

I'm surprised there is a need for discussion. Celsius is the God of all temperatures.

Celsius is the God of urinal cakes the world over......

It is a balmy 305.22 Kelvin in D.C. today, or if you prefer: 549 on the Rankine scale.

Eddies Wingman said:
Deano, you are my hero. Kelvin it is! Why the fuck (you are allowed to use foul language in the madness forum, 'aight?) should we start the temperature scale at any other point than the real zero?

Fuck ass hell damn fart.

I don't know why, every time I visit  this fuckin' forum, someone wants to shit all over it with their damn foul language. It really is fucking offensive to my son of a bitchin eyes. .......... Ass.

Ha ha ha!!  I rolled in here, with toothpicks to keep my eyes open and you guys are making me fuckin' laugh!!!

I think I'm just under 299K today.

Should have set it up to vote multiple times....

Its warm here, but its not so humid today, kinda nice!  Hope it holds out for the weekend!

Mine is indoors, Allstate Arena, up by the airport in Chi-town.  Thats where I saw them on AMOLAD.  I'm pretty damn excited about that!!!  I can't believe that after waiting so many years, I'm gonna get to see this live:

Rime of the Ancient Mariner!

Woo-hoo!!!!

This year's ROTAM is much more impressive than past tours. It will blow you away. Just you wait until "down in falls comes the RAAAAAAAAIN...". Freakin' amazing.

SinisterMinisterX said:
This year's ROTAM is much more impressive than past tours. It will blow you away. Just you wait until "down in falls comes the RAAAAAAAAIN...". Freakin' amazing.

Cool, that is my fav part!!  Thanks for the info!

I must take this opportunity to commend myself for not peeking and give thanks to all the forum members that have spoiler tagged information about the tour. I have only 5 days left before all will be revealed. (Although I'm kinda sure I know what is going to be played anyway).

On topic: It is now a blistering 311.33 K in D.C. Insanity!

Back