Official Football Thread

Leicester
hat-tip-smiley-emoticon.gif

I read Romelu Lukaku was injured so I put him on the bench for this week's FPL, he's out there playing and he already scored a goal. :censored:

Heh, I was waiting to see if he's fit and forgot to take him out :D I also forgot to take out De Bruyne though <_<

Missed the first 20 minutes of the Bournemouth-Arsenal match, Gunners score two goals in two minutes the moment I tune in. :D

Sick action in Amsterdam during Ajax-Feyenoord this afternoon. A masked man hangs a doll with the name Vermeer (Feyenoord goalkeeper who played for Ajax in the past) on a noose:

CanF4OmVAAAU1SK.jpg

1fe8b76e-b698-4e4c-980b-0d8e240372e6

Last edited:
Donald Love and Cameron Borthwick Jackson playing as fullbacks for Man Utd today. Darmian, Valencia, McNair, Varela, Jones, Shaw, Rojo, Young all injured :dead:

Why can't these players produce decent attacking football for more than two consecutive games?

And the marking before 2-1 ... you would think professional players would do it better.

I need a beer.

Holy cow. If Aston Villa can get back from this thrashing and eventually salvage their spot in the Premiership, it will be an even greater surprise than if Leicester should win the title. Shocking performance from a team that really needs to win every game. They even allowed Kolo Toure to score!

Back