Official Football Thread

Only takeaway from the uneventful Turkey-Greece friendly match was that Turkish fans are fucking scumbags. Whistled through the minute of silence for Paris, whistled through the Greek national anthem, sang anthems of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Fuck them.

Well worded. I feel some pity for the Danes though. They would have deserved it as well. But that brilliant freekick did it.

Martial, Rooney and Fellaini all injured for tomorrow's game against Watford, and Wilson can't play 90 minutes. So it's gonna be either him up top or Memphis... or knowing Van Gaal, someone who never played there before, like Phil Jones :D

Martial, Rooney and Fellaini all injured for tomorrow's game against Watford, and Wilson can't play 90 minutes. So it's gonna be either him up top or Memphis... or knowing Van Gaal, someone who never played there before, like Phil Jones :D

Yeah Jones actually took a few corners last year. LVG is pretty hard to predict. :D

Fuck, what an ending to the game :D Both teams were pretty awful due to wind fucking up all the ambitious passes. Important victory.

Probably not a record but Mesut Özil got an assist for the 7th game in a row. Up to 11 for the season now.

Edit: Actually, it is a record and he actually set it last match.

Cazorla squandered a penalty at the 84th minute with the team 2-1 down. Tripped over and put it over the bar. :facepalm:

Edit: How the fuck are you gonna challenge for a title when you lose to a shit W.B.A. team when you have the chance to get the top spot in the league? Fuck me.

Last edited:
Also Arteta was subbed on for Coquelin, scored an own goal then got injured and had to be subbed off too :facepalm:

Leicester top of the league :D Hopefully Man City and Liverpool draw their game.

Also Arteta was subbed on for Coquelin, scored an own goal then got injured and had to be subbed off too :facepalm:

I tried to post this info but I was so mad I couldn't put it into words. Arteta cost us the first goal as well, committed a silly foul, then lost his man in the set piece. How is he still in this team is beyond me, he's absolutely done.

Get Krychowiak in January and release Arteta. Anyway, Chelsea will be happy they beat their relegation battle rivals Norwich today :D

Happy City is getting trashed, not happy that Liverpool is playing well :S Hope Man City come back to get a draw.

Barcelona is absolutely torching Real at Santiago Bernabeu. 2-0 up, missed an open goal at the last minute of the half as well. And they're playing without Messi.

Back